Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Artech is currently seeking to add to the below position
Job Title: User Acceptance Test Detailed Testing Script Writer (Workers' Compensation)
Job ID: RFQ-1186013679
Location: 5860 – 5890 Client Drive Pleasanton, CA 94588
Duration: 12 Months contract
The scope of duties for a user acceptance tester includes, but is not limited to, the following:
The consulting resource shall support the State Fund NextGen Systems Project Team with writing and running of Detailed Testing Scenarios (DTS) for User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
The UAT DTS are for a new, internally-built State Fund policy system and/or a new State Fund billing system.
The consultant will provide professional services to understand end-to-end system processes, professional reports, support training, read and understand business requirement documents/change requests, write and execute DTS based upon subject matter expert feedback.
DELIVERABLES OR TASKS
The tasks for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Create, run, and record the results of Detailed Testing Scenarios (DTS) for the NextGen
2. Submits DTS for review by a subject matter expert and revises DTS based upon feedback
3. Execute Detailed Testing Scenario to validate the system behavior
4. Communicate test results and report defects in a clear, concise manner to support defect replication efforts.
5. Participate in training sessions with subject matter experts to quickly become familiar with State Fund systems, requirements, and procedures.
6. Gather data related to UAT DTS and generate reports
7. Ensures that all project documentation is produced in the standard format. Internal documentation is subject to review and approval from a State Fund subject matter expert prior to delivery to State Fund.
8. Attends and contributes to project meetings
9. Participates in problem and issue resolution
10. Promotes high quality, scalable, and timely completion of project timelines
The Consultant resource(s) shall possess most of the following skills:
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze information and identify and formulate solutions to problems.
• Provide more in-depth analysis with a high-level view of goals and end deliverables.
• Complete work within a reasonable time frame under the supervision of a manager or team lead.
• Extensive knowledge of and proven experience with data processing systems, and methods of developing, testing and moving solutions to implementation.
• Strong knowledge in User Acceptance Testing practices and ability to document processes and procedures as needed.
• Work collaboratively with other support team members and independently on assigned tasks and deliverables with minimum supervision
• Communicate effectively with users at all levels, from data entry technicians up to senior management, verbally and in writing.
• Self-motivated, working closely and actively communicating with team members to accomplish time critical tasks and deliverables
• Ask questions and share information gained with other support team members, recording and documenting this knowledge
• Elicit and gather user requirements and/or problem description information, and record this information accurately
• Listen carefully and act upon user requirements
• Convey and explain complex problems and solutions in an understandable language to both technical and non-technical persons
• Present technical solutions to management and decision makers
• Follow the lead of others on assigned projects as well as take the lead when deemed appropriate
• Think creatively and critically, analyzing complex problems, weighing multiple solutions, and carefully selecting solutions appropriate to the business needs, project scope, and available resources
• Take responsibility for the integrity of the solution
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
2+ years working in the Insurance- experience working in the Workers' Compensation line of insurance is preferred.
Experience may include underwriting, auditing, and servicing of Workers' Compensation policies or the User Acceptance Testing/Quality Assurance Testing of Workers' Compensation systems.
2+ years writing, executing, or managing User Acceptance Testing projects. Experience on internally developed systems is preferred.
5+ years experience in MS Word, Excel(Advanced), Visio, PowerPoint, MS Project and Quality Center/ALM
Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
Comfortable working in a Waterfall and Agile development environments
Working knowledge of Windows
Please apply on our company website (www.artechinfo.com) with reference to job ID, or contact me at Pradeep.V@artechinfo.com / 973.507.7539
Team Lead – Staffing
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.507.7539 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: Pradeep.V@artechinfo.com | Website: www.artechinfo.com
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for the last 25 years to over 7,500 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 70 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are #1 Largest Woman-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the US and this may be your opportunity to join us! For more check: www.artechinfo.com
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube
Apply by creating/using account