Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Artech is currently seeking to add to the below position
Job Title: Sr. MARKETING DATABASE DEVELOPER
Job ID: TMO-REQ-000504
Location: 5781 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad, California 92008
Duration: 12 Months
The Sr. Marketing database developer will integrate multiple complex marketing, finance and eBusiness data sources into customized solutions to deliver 360 view on marketing data used to generate marketing insights.
This role will analyze, design and develop an efficient data frameworks and architect that the analytics team will leverage for its reporting / insight needs.
The role is crucial to the success of the team and is expected to have proven experiences of finding solutions to automate many of the current fragmented reports and/or processes. Fast working environment.
'Can do' attitude required. Marketing Automation Developer
• Develop database frameworks and tools and analyze large amounts of data for business analytics
• Integrate multiple marketing data sources into customized data mart and design an efficient data architect to meet increasing business demand
• Use script/java programming languages to implement APIs to connect 3rd party data sources
• Develop customized SQL queries for database solutions & business ad hoc requests (Oracle, Microsoft SQL)
• Prepare functional and technical documentation for new or enhancement projects.
• Facilitate communication between various stakeholders and IT
• Prepare and drive marketing system automation roadmap
• Create/Maintain an internal self-service portal used by the marketing team to disseminate insights and knowledge.
• Analyze Cognos queries and assist business analysts on process improvements
• Build automation processes for data integration with visualization tool (Tableau, Qlikview)
• Ability to solve complex problems and learn from mistakes
• 8-10 years as a system developer/database administrator familiar with SQL, PHP, Python, Oracle PL/SQL or other scripting languages
• 3 years of experience with BI tool (Cognos, Business Object, etc)
• Window Server/Linux Systems and web development knowledge
• Ability to leverage APIs to obtain data and integrate the data into various systems
• Experience with visualization tool such as Tableau/Qlikview splunk a plus
• Web analytics knowledge (Omniture, GA) is prefered
Please apply on our company website (www.artechinfo.com) with reference to job ID, or contact me at Pradeep.V@artechinfo.com / 973.507.7539
Team Lead – Staffing
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.507.7539 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: Pradeep.V@artechinfo.com | Website: www.artechinfo.com
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for the last 25 years to over 7,500 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 70 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are #1 Largest Woman-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the US and this may be your opportunity to join us! For more check: www.artechinfo.com
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube
Apply by creating/using an account