Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Location - VICTOR, NEW YORK
Project Duration 1 Year
Project Start date 30-Sep-17
No of openings/positions 1
Mandatory Skills JDA TMS
· Strong domain knowledge in JDA/i2 TMS solution to understand how the JDA solutions can be configured and delivered to better facilitate customer business processes
· Strong domain knowledge in JDA/i2 TMS solution to construct an overall architecture for current and future customer business needs.
· Leveraged as the Solution expert for transformational projects/programs
· Ability to prepare and deliver presentations for user, management, and executive level audiences
· Provides advice to customers regarding industry best practices and process methodology
· Assists Project Manager(s) in planning efforts
· Ability to estimate effort of task level implementation activities that are within the scope of the project and recommend appropriate role to execute those tasks
· Able to ask appropriate questions to assess business needs that fall outside the standard solution, assess integration complexity, architecture constraints
· Can demonstrate and facilitate integration discussions of product functionality and product architecture (i.e. Show data and process flow from one JDA solution to another)
· Conducts/leads business process analysis or design, construction, validation, and deployment phases of the project
· Lead the project team to design and develop functional specifications for modifications, interfaces, reports and screens to ensure smooth integration between technical and functional business requirements.
· Creates and modifies procedural and system documentation throughout the project
· Supports the development and execution of test scripts to ensure JDA software consistently meets the customer's business objectives
· Recognizes and highlights incremental revenue opportunities with existing customers / projects.
· Serves as a functional liaison and attends and contributes to key meetings between Project Manager, Solution Architects, key customer contacts, and customer users, up to and including key executive project sponsors.
· Ensures knowledge transfer is conducted with key customer project team
· Communicates business cases to PMG and PD regarding customer specific needs related to product functionality and enhancements.
· Interacts with PMG & PD regarding new releases and new functionality and act as the liaison to communicate to the rest of the team.
· Facilitates/leads business diagnostics, process analysis and/or design workshops to help flush out as-is and desired to-be solution state and ultimately writes a solution design document to support business requirements
· Leads the writing of functional specifications during the design phase of the project that supports the documented solution design
· Develops functional business process test scripts (step by step instructional how to do) which outline new or updated end user functional processes supported by the solution design which may include standard application functionality, customized modifications, data interfaces, reports/layouts
Apply by creating/using account