Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Artech is currently seeking to add to the below position
Position: Administrative Assistant
Location: 7205 NATIONAL DRIVE, Livermore, CA
Job Id: 9537
Location : 7205 NATIONAL DRIVE, Livermore, CA
Duration: 12+ Months Contract (possible extension)
• Department Overview Clients Academy Operations is a dynamic group within Clients Academy that focuses on strategically aligning itself with the vision of each internal learning track with a goal to support the increase of employee safety and productivity by designing, developing and delivering world class learning and on the job support solutions.
• We are seeking team members who can thrive with little supervision in a fast paced environment that is undergoing change.
• To be successful, you must possess a passion for learning and innovation, be able to build strong internal and external relationships, and have a strong bias for action, results and continuous improvement.
• Position Summary Under the direction of the Academy Operations Learning Development Specialists, the Learning Coordinator will assist in companywide learning efforts and focus on the administrative tasks within the end to end process.
• In order to align the Operation Team’s goals, vision and values to those of the Academy and the organization as a whole, this position will support the Delivery Leads, Instructors and Curriculum Development Team Leads.
• Coordinator will need to travel 25% of the time within Clients service territory.
• Create sessions, perform session follow-ups, process adhoc rosters and manage registrations in SAP for one or more schools using SAP
• Coordinate logistics for onsite training sessions; including catering, booking rooms, and room set up
• Assist with sending course notifications, reminder emails and course registrations
• Order and produce of training materials and procedural documents
• Create training agendas based on training requests received from clients; ensure the scheduled training is in alignment with the Academy’s Terms & Conditions
• Meet service level agreements between Academy Operations and clients by meeting team metric goals and providing continuous process improvement.
• Participate in project requests as needed (filing, scanning documents, materials production, meeting coordination, data entry)
• Maintain the integrity of training data within a learning management system by enforcing quality control and document retention by scanning records
• Actively promote the use of more efficient, automated processes
• High School or General Educational Development (GED) Diploma
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in the areas of logistics, training coordination or administrative support roles
• Must possess a valid California Driver’s license or ability to obtain by first day of employment
• Experience working within a training organization
• Experience with SAP or other enterprise learning management systems
• Ability to quickly learn new systems, and accept processes and procedures already established
• Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office
Please apply on our company website (www.artechinfo.com) with reference to job ID, or contact me at Pradeep.V@artechinfo.com / 973.507.7539
Team Lead – Staffing
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.507.7539 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: Pradeep.V@artechinfo.com | Website: www.artechinfo.com
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for the last 25 years to over 7,500 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 70 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are #1 Largest Woman-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the US and this may be your opportunity to join us! For more check: www.artechinfo.com
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube
Apply by creating/using an account