Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Title: Project Coordinator III
Location: CT-New Haven
Duration: 5 Months
Job Id : MDTJP00020094
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Responsible for the coordination, planning, communication, appropriate expense tracking and processing of reimbursement and ongoing program support for Medical Affairs teams which may include support for PACE, Clinical Studies and Medical Directors Group as well as other like activities as necessary. Coordinators will be responsible for one or more of the following focus areas: Educational Grants, Nursing Seminars; PACE's Safe and Effective Use Courses; Professional Societies; and Demo Product Requests.
• May coordinate all aspects of off-site and on-site events (i.e. registrations, travel logistics, hotel accommodations, agendas, meeting planning, ordering event materials, catering/reservations, executing contracts, communications, processing payments, document reviews etc.)
• Responsible for maintaining budget to include tracking of events, processing payments, tracking to rectify expenses and maintaining accruals while ensuring compliance to internal and external requirements.
• Maintain compliance and ensure related payments are compliant within Advamed Guidelines and Corporate Compliance guidelines.
• Compile information from multiple sources to generate bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly dashboards and budget reports. Generate focus area specific reports. May generate event and HCP training reports.
• Coordinate the program surveys and generate reports based on survey results.
• Ensure that contracts, contract renewals, amendments and agreements meet all legal and compliance requirements, are approved by legal, and have proper approval signatures.
• Work with and collaborate with various internal departments to support activities that are consistent with company and department strategy.
• Communicate regularly with internal and external customers to support department and position specific projects. Maintain metrics where required.
• Lead or assist in developing and implementing departmental process improvements.
• May attend dinners and other functions relevant to position.
• May support other programs as required by MA Ops with like duties as described above.
• Take on other specific responsibilities or projects as determined by management
Education required/ preferred: • Bachelor's degree; or Associate's degree and 2 years of Physician Education experience; or 4 years of Physician Education experience.
• Background in healthcare education, conventions or meeting planning preferred.
Experience: • Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel (advanced), Word and PowerPoint
• Positive attitude and willingness to learn
• Strong planning and organization skills
• Must be efficient at multi-tasking and time management
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
• Proactive in taking on new roles and responsibilities
• Demonstrated ability to simultaneously work against multiple objectives.
Skills/Competencies: • Strong Customer Focus
• Interpersonal Savvy
• Managing and measuring work
Other Skills: • Knowledge of Lean Sigma or continuous improvement methods or willingness to learn and adopt
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: +1-973-967-3594 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: Sameer.Tiwari@artechinfo.com | Website: www.artechinfo.com
Apply by creating/using an account