Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Title : Administrative Coordinator 7104445
Location : Duluth, Georgia
Duration : 4-8 months
Client : A Big Pharmaceutical Client
**Working Hours: 40 hours/week**
The Administrative Coordinator provides executive administrative and technical support for a team of professionals including the Global Head Pet Health, Head or Strategic Planning and Marketing Excellence and their teams. Ability to work in a multicultural & confidential environment is essential.
• Under the supervision of the Global Head Pet Health, performs duties professionally in accordance with established office practices and corporate procedures.
• Professionally establishes and handles required communications with Agencies, third parties and executives with the appropriate confidentiality.
• Sets up, organizes and maintains files, reports, and records as requested. Requires handling of personnel/administrative and business information of a confidential nature. Follows promptly on pending actions. Identifies opportunities and provides suggestions for efficiency improvements.
• Supports management and others as needed to extract information from systems, including providing the information in the form of presentation, graphics and charts.
• Facilitates administrative processes and coordination of activities to bring cohesiveness within global regulatory affairs.
• Independently schedules and coordinates meetings and events, including but not limited to office visits, interviews, on or off-site departmental meetings, hotel reservations and any other pertinent details for smooth functioning of departmental activities.
• Seeks innovative solutions to meet the needs of the GCD groups.
• Creates and maintains up to date organizational charts. Collects data and assembles monthly reports and other information as requested.
• Provides significant assistance with budget/expense tracking, processing invoices and payments, departmental KPIs, and metrics.
• Orders supplies and processes contracts and invoices as per internal policies.
• Researches information as assigned and prepare documentation (word, powerpoint, excel etc.) as requested
• Effectively uses available technology (i.e. computers, copiers, electronic media, etc.) to ensure high quality output for team including creation, review, and formatting of presentations, reports, memos, letters, etc.
• Receives and distributes incoming correspondence, both internally and externally and handles this mail in the appropriate manner. Manages confidential material professionally and in accordance with internal policies and external regulations.
• Proactively maintains supervisors' calendar and works expeditiously on travel arrangements for all members supported in alignment with internal policies. Prepares expense reports for supervisor and/or other departmental members, as assigned in a timely manner.
• Collaborates effectively with other GCD assistants to support global GCD needs as required.
• Assists with all other administrative duties as assigned, including occasional relief coverage for other GCD assistants, as required.
Screen email and phone calls and directing to correct contact and escalate to supervisors as needed.
Manage new vendor onboarding and PO/invoice processing.
• Minimum of 5 years administrative and/or project coordination experience in a corporate environment.
• Very strong PC application skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (with advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and the demonstrated ability to multi-task and exercise good judgment in making decisions and taking action on own initiative as warranted.
• Proactive, customer focus, with a strong attention to detail. Teamwork, cooperation and tenacity.
• Well organized, self-starter, with the proven ability to prioritize, manage day-to-day activities and maintain confidentiality.
High school degree or equivalent. Bachelor degree is a plus. Undergraduate degree or equivalent with an aptitude for technical and scientific communication preferred.
Interested candidates can share their most updated resume at email@example.com or reach out to me at 973-295-4583
Apply by creating/using an account