Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Artech is currently seeking to add to the below position
Job Title :Marketing Strategist
Location :245 Market Street, San Francisco, CA 94105
Duration :12 Months contract
Additional responsibilities include coordinating reports and analysis that update internal management on the progress of initiatives, such as financial tracking and campaign performance metrics.
• Develop marketing strategy, work with internal teams to create outreach plans, establish key performance indicators and metrics, manage analytics and data deliverables, and execute on the agreed upon plans.
Support internal updates to senior leadership on status of program outreach such as regular outreach updates and monthly budget tracking and forecasting (which includes budget scenario planning, projecting overages/under-spend and providing cost-control recommendations)
• Support special projects as assigned by management.
• 6-8 years of experience managing the development and delivery of marketing materials, defining strategic objectives, setting metrics and measuring performance.
• Demonstrated project management skills.
• Experience in Business-to-Business and Business-to-Consumer marketing; experience working with internal sales teams.
• Strong written communication skills with ability to write original content for marketing and communication materials, and business presentations.
• Prior experience managing a content marketing program, developing content, and with marketing automation platforms.
• Proven ability to foster trust and collaborative partnerships with colleagues and internal stakeholders.
• Analytical and organizational skills with excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to work proactively and self-start in a fast-paced, team driven environment.
• Experience working in environmental or energy related field a plus.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business required, MBA preferred.
TOP THREE THINGS:
1) Past experience developing and delivering marketing programs, where that work involves defining the objectives, setting the metrics, measuring performance,
2) Prior experience with content marketing, and/or – but ideally and - B2B product marketing
3) Ability to work proactively, with flexibility, and prioritize work effectively (final candidates will be asked to provide professional references who will back this up).
Please apply on our company website (www.artechinfo.com) with reference to job ID, or contact me at Pradeep.V@artechinfo.com / 973.507.7539
Team Lead – Staffing
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.507.7539 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: Pradeep.V@artechinfo.com | Website: www.artechinfo.com
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for the last 25 years to over 7,500 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 70 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are #1 Largest Woman-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the US and this may be your opportunity to join us! For more check: www.artechinfo.com
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube
Apply by creating/using an account