Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Title: IT Project Coordinator
Work Location: Tampa, FL
Length of Assignment: 6 Months
Position Type: Contract Role
Client: A Big Pharmaceutical Company
The FFM Project Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring that the FFM team stays compliant with all Client SOPs including SDLC processes in the development and delivery of systems to its business partners. They will be the main point of contact for all documentation and other process improvement initiatives.
• Oversees the preparation, migration and deployment of Interactive Visual Aid materials to the field
• Manages SaaS app signing process – Apple and home grown apps
• Reviews, updates and disseminates system knowledge articles
• Manages and supports Field Force Management initiatives.
• Interacts with Field Force management team members to gain understanding of projects and assist with project documentation.
• Initiates interactions with Internal teams including Targeting and Alignment, Sales Operations, Customer Master and AlignOne teams as well as with External matrix teams.
• Prepares and/or maintains documentation pertaining to systems operation and user documentation.
• Assist with documentation and preservation of processes and artifacts including Requirement Document.
• Translates business specifications into user documentation. Plans, writes, and maintains systems and user support documentation efforts.
• Administers FFM Project & Portfolio Management (PPM) activities by processing SOWs and Chargebacks.
• IT experience in a pharmaceutical setting or other relevant CRM and Field Force processes
• IT Validation Systems knowledge and experience a plus
• Good understanding of the software development lifecycle
• Knowledge of Apple VPP process
• Experience with Vitalize Incident, Problem, Change, Release, Configuration, Request and Knowledge Management modules
• Technical knowledge of Office tools and SharePoint and demonstrated ability to apply skills to new software solutions.
• Ability to work effectively and cooperatively with cross-functional teams, including external partnerships and vendors.
• Strong project management and organizational skills with a high attention to detail. Display strong customer service with business partners, matrix teams as well as internal FFM team members.
• Must be able to meet multiple deadlines and deliver on competing high profile requirements. Works independently and must be able to adapt to a fast changing environment.
• Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills with an ability to influence effectively.
• Must be detail-oriented and able to work with a high volume of documents in a fast-paced environment.
• Highly organized and process-oriented; excellent oral and written communications skills
• Has Project & Portfolio Management (PPM) experience
Interested candidates can share their most updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or they can reach out to me on #973-967-3412
Apply by creating/using account