Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Title: IMD Project Management Lead
Work Location: Lawrenceville, NJ
Length of Assignment: 3 Months
Position Type: Contract Role
Client: A Big Pharmaceutical Company
The Project Management Lead in Innovative Medicines Development (IMD) organization is responsible for overall execution of one or more, early- or late-phase drug development programs. The Project Management Lead partners with the Development Team Lead to motivate the team to deliver on program goals while maintaining positive team health and dynamics, and enables the development team make right choices by generating and evaluating multiple options. The Project Management Lead is able to balance short-term vs. long-term needs of program, is solution-oriented and resourceful, and is able to negotiate complex trade-offs to create value for the program.
• IMD Project Management is focused on driving new drug development through providing effective and efficient project management of drug development teams.
• The Project Management Lead supports drug development teams, with one or more molecules in development. The Project Management Lead utilizes a variety of project management tools to build and sustain high-performing cross-functional teams.
• The Project Management Lead provides all project management support to the team and works closely with the team leaders.
• The Project Management Lead ensures optimal execution against the plan and consistency with the Client Product Development and Commercialization process.
• This requires an understanding of both scientific and commercial issues, as well as efficient resource utilization in a multi-project environment.
• The Project Management Lead maintains all project timelines and is responsible for communicating changes to the approved plan.
• Responsibilities include creating and maintaining integrated cross-functional project timelines, preparing internal team documents, authoring development plans and monthly reports.
• This specific project management role may work closely with a key strategic alliance partner for projects that are being jointly developed.
• This position is based in Lawrenceville, New Jersey
• A MS, MBA, PhD, PharmD or other advanced degree in a physical or natural science with 10 or more years experience in the pharmaceutical industry in areas such as biology, clinical development, pharmaceutical development, or chemistry.
• PMP certification is highly desirable.
• Drug development project management experience is required.
• Demonstrated ability to build relationships, influence, negotiate, and drive organizational engagement. Ability to be flexible and adapt quickly to the changing needs of the organization.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where speed is paramount
• Willing to work as a topic expert, outside of a traditional functional environment, in a team unified around serving the assets
• Ability to recognize, articulate, and accept calculated risks to make informed decisions
• Willingness and ability to effectively cooperate and partner with external vendors and Client
• This position requires strong experience with drug development and commercialization, and excellent oral and written skills.
Interested candidates can share thier most updated resume at email@example.com or they can reach out to me on #973-967-3412
Apply by creating/using account