Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Title: Business Analyst (Healthcare + Strong SQL Exp)
Location: Eden Prairie, MN
Type: Contract to Hire / Fulltime
Client: - Optum
Max Rate: -
$50 W2; - $105 K + Benefit (AI $138 K /Per Year)
Immigration: USC/GC/TN Only. First preference is for Locals... Non-Locals are Optional.
Interview Process: - Skype + In-Person Interview; WebEx Video Interview for Non-Locals
Skill Set: - BA, Data Analysis, Healthcare data, SQL, Mysql, (We are looking for Business Analyst with Healthcare and good data analysis skills (Strong SQL)
The Business Analyst is responsible for elicitation and documentation of business and functional requirements for system upgrades or development. This role will also be responsible for translating functional requirements to technical requirements and interface directly with business and/or development team. This role will be responsible for proactively identifying and mastering the ongoing requirements from the business units and driving the delivery of appropriate and high quality solutions to on-going business needs.
- Analysis and documentation of current and future processes/systems and delivery of documentation for the effective implementation of stated processes.
- Hands-on interaction with stakeholders to create clear & concise Business Requirements, Functional Specifications, Data Flows, Specifications according to team standards.
- Elicit and document business and functional requirements for application development, maintenance and enhancement in response to new or ongoing requirements or problem resolutions.
- Translate functional requirements into technical requirements working directly with developers to ensure solid understanding and execution.
- Interface with the development and testing teams to ensure a complete and comprehensive understanding of testing requirements and development of scenarios and plans.
- Assist in managing large scale projects, lead appropriate resources, and determine project requirements and deliverables to ensure successful implementations to meet user needs.
- Work directly with business clients, PMO, all levels of management, technical staff, architects, and vendors to analyze Business Requirements and create clear & concise Functional Specifications according to standards for technical staff to use in Detailed Design and software development
- Additional duties will be assigned as needed.
- 5+ years of experience in business and functional requirements gathering.
- 5+ years of experience in performing data analysis, using in-depth knowledge of databases and healthcare data.
- Experienced with Agile methodology is MUST.
- Technical experience strongly preferred (working knowledge of programming).
- Experience with MS Office products, including Visio, TeraData /MySql ( or similar tools) for data querying.
- Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication skills required.
- Proven track record of creating professional, concise, complete functional specifications.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks and projects required.
- Superior troubleshooting & creative problem solving skills required.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with changing priorities required.
- Ability to work effectively with end-users, project teams, management, and vendors with minimal supervision required.
- Ability to work as a member of a team, as well as individual contributor, required.
- Gather/validate requirements with stakeholders and the project team
- Discuss issues and questions related to Health Care Analytics, issue documentation; work with business stakeholders to review and resolve these issues.
- Support all phases of the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Proficient in MS Office, MS Project, Rally, Visio
Apply by creating/using an account