Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
SAP Implementation Analyst
Intercompany integration has been deployed at client to allow for transactions between SAP and legacy legal entities, as well as SAP order transactions and sources of supply within the legal entity still using legacy systems. This SAP/legacy system integration is enabled using standard SAP iDocs (intermediate documents) with bidirectional interfaces between SAP and US legacy order management systems (broker with US plants on legacy systems); primarily for order create and acknowledgement transactions; secondary for advanced ship notification and invoicing transactions. These flows also require intercompany flash processing which allows the temporary flashing of inventory, between standard and virtual plants in SAP ECC, supporting replenishments and direct-to-customer transactions.
Primary responsibility of this candidate is:
• providing support for the waves of SAP deployment for US intercompany operations. This includes analysis, process development, cleansing and reporting activities in support of master & transactional data readiness, and process efficiency.
• SOP / job aid documentation & preparation, training the intercompany team on the related processes & transactions
• creating metrics and leading indicators for intercompany processes are vital tasks of this role.
Secondary responsibility of this candidate is to provide:
o flash monitoring support required for client's cross company sales order solution. These orders support our direct-to-customer business. From the perspective of intercompany analysts, there is one order – the standard sales order (distribution channel 00) for the customer of legal entity A but with a delivering plant from ECC legal entity B. There is underlying technology to support this, including the automatic creation of a flash PO between the two entities at time of goods issue. Support we need is from PO creation to invoice creation.
o 5 years experience in SAP environment
o Degree in Operations, Supply Chain, Logistics, IT or IE
• An SAP professional with a track record in successful implementations of different SAP modules.
• Working knowledge of standard SAP Sales & Distribution (SD) and Materials Management (MM) processes. Most notably for MM – Procurement and Master Data modules. Would expect the candidate to be able to manage sales order, purchase order, delivery and invoice related transactions in SAP.
• Able to work at a hands-on level.
• Experience in delivering solutions that achieve both business requirements and a high level of user acceptance.
• Experience in full lifecycle implementations.
• Exceptional understanding of SAP Business Information Warehouse concepts to define reporting needs and develop proposals.
• Solid expertise in developing Business Process Documents, Training Documents and providing Training and Support for end users.
Minimal work direction needed, highly skilled and knowledgeable to the position and provides best practicing sharing within work group. Responsible for solidification of the approach, processes and tools to build and sustain the SAP Global Design; provide SAP expertise through all phases of the solution development lifecycle, from establishing vision & scope, to planning, to full implementation; Collaborate with Business and IT partners to identify, design and implement solutions; define business needs or create new business opportunities and implement Best Practice solutions that meet business objectives; identify and analyze internal client and partner business needs, translate needs into business requirements and identify value-added solutions; develop the business case for adoption design, configure, test and sustain solutions.
Apply by creating/using an account