Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
• This position is responsible for providing Informatica/Oracle Developer, with strong hands on development of Informatica ,solutions involving complex objects using Oracle pl/sql , Oracle 11g/12c/Exadata experience, including designing tables, stored procedures, triggers, and user-defined functions, performance tuning and should have the ability to lead application development, support and guidance to the other associates should they run into any process, or technical challenge.
• Extensive experience with ETL development using Informatica Power Center (Version 10 (Preferred)) design, development, application troubleshooting, workload management and performance tuning.
• Must have ability to develop complex Informatica ETL mappings and workflows extracting data from various heterogeneous source systems like Flat files, XML, Oracle, SQL Server and Web services.
• Expertise with complex transformations like Normalizer, XML Generator, XML parser to transform XML files.
• Expertise in developing and implementing best practices in ETL specifics to process control, exception management in a data warehouse environment.
• Build, maintain, and enhance all objects packages/functions in PL/SQL to support application process.
• Perform functions including SQL tuning, database application design, and developer support
• Ability to quickly diagnose the problem areas and come up with solutions and/or workarounds
• Write clear, concise, well organized technical documentation to maintain standards and procedures
• Understand the requirement and analyze on a technical feasibility and design.
Coding the requirement and proper Check in / Checkout in Version control.
• Unit Test Cases Preparation and Execution
• Code Review and Checklist document preparation.
• QA, UAT and PROD Release Scripts/Package Preparation and Validation.
• Knowledge in multiple software development lifecycle phases, including design, construction, and testing
• Be a key contributor to initiatives that require technical expertise.
• Communicate with technical partners and come up with solutions.
• Collaborate with the team to coordinate delivery of software application.
• Strong problem solving, analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Experience in Autosys Scheduling tool
• Work in a fast paced environment, under minimal supervision providing technical guidance to the team members.
• Need to work with both the Charlotte/New York/New Jersey as well as India teams. This will mean attending meetings during timings enabling the global teams to meet.
• 7+ years of Application Programming experience
• 7+ years - Expert knowledge in Informatica (Power Center)
• 5+ years - Expert knowledge of Oracle, Knowledge of Exadata is an advantage.
• 5+ years - Database design, Data analysis for root cause
• Experience with the development of complex Informatica ETL mappings and workflows extracting data from various heterogeneous source systems like Flat files, XML, Oracle, SQL Server and Web services
• Performance Tuning of SQLs and experience handling Extra Large databases
• Knowledge of Oracle Internals and be able to advice team members of best practices and recommend solutions for performance issues.
• Experience as a DBA is an advantage (Not necessary)
• Unit testing skills, Proficient in problem root cause analysis and Analytical thinking
• Experience with the development models and software development lifecycle
• Experience working in full iterative/Agile development environment
• Relational database experience and demonstrated abilities in SQL and data modeling is required
Apply by creating/using an account