Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
As a Senior Informatica MDM Architect/Developer you will work on a product team using Agile Scrum methodology to design, develop, deploy and support solutions that leverage the big data and Informatica MDM platform. The MDM SME will work with Enterprise Architecture, D&BI Solution Architects, and Data Engineers to uncover end-to-end data requirements in consultation with Business, create MDM Solution design, and test solutions to ensure they meet business unit needs and objectives. The ideal candidate for this engagement has domain knowledge in AWS Cloud Computing, Informatica MDM and Big Data Platforms and has experience creating and translating business process requirements into data models for ingestion into the big data platform in Hadoop.
• Facilitate requirements elicitation sessions with Product Owner, Business SMEs to define and drive out details of user stories and acceptance criteria.
• Work with Business Analyst and Product Owner to Create, manage, and prioritize backlog of user stories in alignment with project vision
• Expertise in defining and creating mappings, Trust and validation rules in Informatica MDM to get right Master records.
• Experience with Relationship Types using Hierarchy tool to enable Hierarchy Manager in MDM Hub Implementation.
• Good exposure to Informatica MDM in cloud setting where data - cleansing, de-duping and Address standardization/correction were performed.
• Work with Cloud Data Engineers to ensure understanding of detailed requirements and designs and how the data will move between Big Data Platform and Informatica MDM.
• Worked on Data Profiling using IDE-Informatica Data Explorer and IDQ-Informatica Data Quality to examine different patterns of source data. Proficient in developing Informatica IDQ transformations like Parser, Classifier, Standardizer and Decision.
• Perform Unit testing and assist with resolution of defects.
• Perform reviews with key stakeholders throughout the design lifecycle to ensure alignment and requirements coverage. This may include but is not limited to the following activities: design reviews, testing execution, deployment verifications, and customer satisfaction reviews.
• Identify risks and design controls to mitigate or eliminate risks.
• Guide solution options and business partner decision making to minimize the amount of project investment divergence from target architecture.
• Create supporting design documentation to ensure sustainment of the solution.
• Support "go live/hyper care” activities, including remedial training (if necessary), solutioning break/fix tasks and miscellaneous trouble-shooting.
• Provides Knowledge transfer training sessions to enable the team and business super users to configure and tweak match rules and be able to self-support solution independently.
• Applies a substantial understanding of business analytics to determine best practices and recommends how to improve current practices.
• Knowledge of commodity trading.
• 7+ years of Informatica MDM experience, preferably in an agile scrum environment.
• 2+ years of Informatica MDM solution involving sourcing data from Big Data Platform deployed in AWS.
• Good working knowledge with Hadoop, ETL, or data warehouses.
• Strong information research, data tracking and data design skills.
• Proactive, creative questioning and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience facilitating meetings and/or group discussions.
• Business fluency in English is required.
Apply by creating/using an account