Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Client: Implementation Partner
Position: Technology Lead - US
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Skills: .Net Application Development, C# (C Sharp)
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
• Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience with Information Technologies
• At least 8 years of experience in software development with specialization in designing solutions for web/desktop applications, technology consulting
• Proficiency with various programming languages such as C#, .NET etc.
• At least 3 experience working on of Integration Technologies - Web services, SSIS or ETL
• At least 2 years of experience in Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo, XL Release, XL Deploy or similar SCM Tools
• At least 3 years of experience and strong knowledge with RDMS skills including MS SQL
• At least 2 years of experience or strong knowledge of Shell and PERL Scripting is added advantage
• Experience of working on Autosys Scheduler
• Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture methodology.
• Excellent knowledge of UML and other modeling methods
• Experience in API development and complex system integration implementations
• Experience of design and implementation of application securities
• High quality organizational and leadership skills
• Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
• Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications
• Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
• Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
• Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
• Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
• Ability to identify areas of Automation and implement using tools and reusable components
• Ability to take risks in design, pushing past the obvious and bringing user centric approach to design solutions
• Should possess good communication skills and previous exposure of interaction with BSAs and end users. Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environments.
• Experience working in and have good understanding of Development process like agile, waterfall
• Client interfacing for complex reviews and mentor the team on Technical Competencies.
• Experience in Capital Markets domain, CRD product is preferable but optional.
• Experience in BPM Tools like Appian Way is preferable but optional.
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Thanks & Regards,
Manager – Client Services
Direct: 408-459-1938 DID – 408-684-7302
920 Hillview Ct, Suite#250, Milpitas, CA 95035
IDC Technologies Inc.
Disclaimer: The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.
Apply by creating/using an account