Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Title - Scrum Master
Location - Richmond, VA
· As a Project Manager / Scrum Master shall be responsible for providing day-to-day project leadership of cross-functional project teams. Shall facilitate daily scrum sessions and will be responsible for removing obstacles for the team's pursuit of its sprint goals, managing scope and making sure the team remains in rhythm.
· In this role, shall negotiate resource needs with Program Manager. Shall be responsible for helping the Product Owner maximise productivity. Facilitating productivity for the Product Owner might include helping maintain the backlog and release plan or radiating Scrum artifacts to ensure the Product Owner is informed about the team's successes.
· Shall ensure that the stakeholders and project community are kept informed of the project's status and progress; ensure that schedules are developed and updated regularly. Shall also be responsible for escalation of issues and preparation of change requests as needed; identification and management of project risks along with the timely and accurate communication with scrum team members.
· To be successful in this role, must have broad applied project management and/or scrum master experience along with strong relationship management, negotiation and collaboration skills.
· 5 - 10 years of broad applied project management and/or scrum master experience
· Must have a solid demonstrated proficiency in the use and/or understanding of project tracking and management tools such as MS Project and Time Tracking/Billing (including reports and outputs). Must have strong PC skills specifically utilizing the MS Office Suite products (e.g., MS Word, MS Excels, etc.). Must have demonstrated proficiency in the use of multiple Product Development Methodologies
· Must possess expert knowledge in various Project Management and Product Development concepts, methodologies and processes. Have a deep understanding of industry and/or web portal business related processes, products, systems, functions and architectures
· Strong relationship management, negotiation and collaboration skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work independently under minimal guidance
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships, supporting leadership and company team members
· Demonstrated ability to use discretion and make sound decisions and offer strategic input to complex business problems
· Ability to work under pressure. Maintains composure and professionalism in an interrupt-driven environment. Must be able to multi-task
· Must be flexible and embrace change
· Experience in the writing of detailed technical documentation, specifically business requirements and functional specifications
· Experience with facilitating meetings to achieve objectives, such as requirements gathering processes
· Work experience in managing technology projects and technical staff
· Prefer Agile Project Management experience
· Understanding of web development methodologies, application design, navigation, and information architecture
· Experience working with Product Management teams in a large marketing department
· Product engineering background experience required.
Apply by creating/using an account