Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
SAP Performance Test Architect
Loc: New Jersey
The Performance Test Architect is responsible for providing technical expertise and strategic direction to the Program in the area of application performance solutions. This role will contribute to the planning, execution, analysis, and tuning efforts to deliver high-performing end to end applications. The primary function of this role is to provide architectural guidance for application design and development that will ensure scalability and minimizes performance issues.
• Provides subject matter expertise in performance monitoring, tuning, analysis and diagnostics
• Partners with the application architects to identify specific infrastructure components (hardware, software, database, etc.) for architectural and tuning improvements; define and document volumetric requirements across a variety of functional domains.
• Partners with key stakeholders to conduct code reviews, technical specification reviews and define architecture to improve network and system performance
Develops and communicates performance, load and stress testing goals, priorities, and status.
• Performs software system performance analysis, including analysis of application design, coding, and validation of performance results; ensures all test specifications are implemented correctly
• Develops metrics for monitoring increased performance and scalability.
• Provides guidance for performance test initiatives that take a true end-to-end focus on ensuring client side, server tiers, database and data integration jobs are performing as expected
• Conducts performance prototyping, system capacity modeling and projections, performance driven design, application profiling and base-lining to measure and improve system performance
• Troubleshoots performance, load , and stress testing through analysis of system design/coding
• Evaluate and research emerging performance tuning methodologies, monitoring tools, processes and technologies
• Proactively develops and implements organization-wide quality process initiatives to manage and improve infrastructure performance.
• Recommends best practices and ensure adherence to the best practices
• Provides training/mentoring/educating of team members
• Provides oversight and guidance in the formal test execution process
• Minimum 8 years of experience as Performance Test Architect for SAP engagements
• 15+ years of experience in designing, developing Performance Tests strategy using industry standard tools such as LoadRunner
• Good Knowledge in areas like SAP ABAP concepts, Debugging, SAP ABAP Performance Optimization techniques, SAP ABAP Performance tracing transaction STAD SAP Work load Business Transaction Analysis, ST05, SE30 / SAT, ST12 and performance issues analysis from the traces
• Strong experience in working with system analysts and business partners to establish response time and TPS requirements and creating tests that accurately measure against them
• Ability to give detailed analysis of client side performance of both web and mobile applications
• Must have: experience with performance diagnostics, performance architecture design, performance tuning, performance monitoring, capacity planning, and/or software development in a n-tier environment
• Experience designing discipline that resolves critical and complex application performance issues. Identifies and drives optimization changes in the application design to improve customer experience for mission/business critical IT applications
• Experience establishing Performance Planning Strategy that outlines Current Production Workload distribution, Performance Requirements and Test/Production Environment Requirements and Performance Optimization results
Demonstrated experience in monitoring, analyzing and recommending solutions to performance problems in high-traffic, large-scale distributed systems and client-server architectures
• Very good understanding of networking and architectural frameworks and methodologies, a working knowledge of design and implementation of systems software as well as the internals of the system in order to produce the best possible system availability and performance.
• Hands on experience with various APM tools such as App Dynamics, Dynatrace, etc.
Experienced in creating Performance Engineering strategies, assessing and defining Non Functional Requirements, Designing Workload Model by analyzing production statistics
• Communicates effectively and has the ability to influence others
• Strong time management and organization skills
• Current with industry trends in performance and load testing tools, processes and techniques
Apply by creating/using an account