Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
MANDATE – The Candidate will act as the requirements management project lead for project of various size and complexity, and is often engaged with the business partner before project initiation to help clarify and formalize the project goals, objectives, and scope. In addition to project work, the Candidate may consult with the business to help define the need for new and/or enhanced products, services, or optimized business processes and provide advice on the functionality, applicability, and usability of technology solutions to support requirements delivery throughout Requirements Phases. The expectation of the Candidate is to provide support to teams in terms of requirements delivery and consulting, and ensure project pacing and delivery is maintained.
· Collaborates with business partners, including senior management, to define business objectives, process and requirements
· Within the context of the project as described in ideation and feasibility phases, leads discussions with business partners to better understand the business environment, to refine potential impacts on the project scope and objectives, and to modify the requirements priority and strategy, as required
· Builds, sustains, and leverages relationships with individuals within his/her area of immediate responsibility when gathering, validating, and approving requirements to establish a comfort level in managing relationships and understanding business needs and assurance that a quality result will be delivered
· Aligns to organizational best practices in defining approach for eliciting, analyzing, validating business and user requirements and ensure effective impact analysis is conducted with sufficient information captured from the relevant stakeholders to address the business needs, support the decomposition and prioritization of requirements and strategy
· Consults throughout the idea, feasibility and conceptualization phase and drives the delivery phase of requirements
· Supports the remaining product development life cycle and assists in scope clarifications, ensures requirements alignment to solution, maintains requirements E2E traceability and supports the prioritization and management of defects to ensure alignment to business needs and value
· Coordinates requirements project staff and activities to ensure the appropriate level of coordination of work and resources
· Adheres to and ensures that others adhere to the organization's Requirements Management Process to support the organizational governance standards and ensure quality and consistency of deliverables
· Participates in the governance and review processes to ensure compliance to standards and quality as defined by the governance framework
· Ensures all necessary stakeholders are engaged in communications between the Information Technology (IT) project team and the business to help identify who should be involved in the identification and development of the requirements
· Participates in the development of strategic and tactical IT plans to help inform future project work of the direction of the business
· Ability to create and assign work through a Requirements Management Plan.
KNOWLEDGE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
· Possesses a university degree/college diploma and/or 5 to 10 years progressive business analysis experience, with a very strong usage of a broad range of business analysis techniques in a variety of project contexts, supporting medium- to large-size projects
· Expert Level knowledge of the business analysis theory, practice, and use of techniques. Able to support the business analyst/consultant throughout the project delivery life-cycle based on professional experience – this includes understanding and being familiar with the application of techniques associated with data modeling, process modeling, and user-centred design within the context of the organizational standards
· Ability to deliver all requirement artifacts through all Phases of requirements delivery on all project sizes and complexity, and ability to lead requirements delivery on large program/enterprise scale initiatives.
· Ability to lead others through delivery of requirements following Traditional and Agile approaches.
· Demonstrates solid business knowledge of the Finance/Banking industry
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
· Strong leadership and facilitation competencies to drive requirements process, which will enable candidate to overcome complex project delivery issues such as scope definition, project constraints, managing risks within the context of a demanding, face-paced environment.
· Demonstrates a passion for delivery excellence, and the goal of ensuring comprehensive analysis performed throughout all aspects of job functions, leading to requirements quality and completeness.
· Demonstrates advanced writing and documentation skills
· Possesses expert level problem-solving and analytical skills
· Displays solid interviewing and facilitation skills
· Advanced understanding and use of tools associated with the role (e.g. Visio)
· Is able to communicate with varying stakeholders in different situations (e.g., one-on-one interviews, formal requirements gathering sessions, etc.)
· Possesses solid influencing and negotiating skill
Apply by creating/using an account