Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Hope you are doing great!
Please find the job description below and let me know if you feel comfortable�
Job Title: Java Developer
Location: Atlanta, GA/ Minneapolis, MN/ Malvern, PA/ Charlotte, NC/ BlueAsh, OH/ Irving, TX/ Jacksonville, FL
Core Java 1.6 or Higher, J2EE, Spring Core, Spring AOP, Spring Cloud Struts 2.0, SOAP Webservices, Restful service, Micro service, Swagger specification for API, Apigee, PAAS (Platform as a service) , WebSphere8.X, XML, Unix, Junit, SQL, SonarQube, Version Control tool(GitHub, ClearCase), CI/CD Tools, Design Patterns, APIfication(SpringBoot, JSON) & Any web analytical tool(Tealeaf).
Roles and responsibility:
- Developer responsibilities include designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance.
- Lead or play a leadership role in the technical design of new systems/applications for small to midsize projects, working from functional specifications
- Lead the development phase of small to midsize projects, making work assignments and holding staff accountable
- Conduct project level feasibility analysis, work effort estimations and integrate for the whole system
- Thoroughly understand the Requirements and Design
- Design and implement automated unit testing framework as required
- Conduct lead reviews and provide feedback to the team
- Develop, maintain, troubleshoot, enhance and document components develop by self and others as per the requirements and detailed design
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Process oriented, Self-motivated & Able to provide reliable solutions to customer.
- Monitor the operating efficiency of existing application systems and provides (or arranges for) proactive maintenance.
- Serve as a coach and mentor to junior developers
- Provide accurate and detailed weekly task reports to PM
- Promptly escalate issues, which affect delivery and quality that are beyond scope of influence and report same to Project manager.
Desirable Technical / Functional Skills:
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience.
- Ability handles / operates individually.
- Proven working experience in Java development.
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework ( Spring core, MVC, AOP Cloud , Restful service, Micro service, Apigee )
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate).
- Experience with test-driven development.
- Excellent communication.
- Flexible to learn new technologies and gain Domain knowledge quickly.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Good in team leading
- Good in analysis & problem solving
- Good knowledge of estimation technique & Risk management skills
- Good Time Management Skills
- Ability to anticipate issues and formulate remedial actions- Easily adoptable to company culture.
Please reply with following details and most updated resume.
Work Status (Citizen / Green Card):
Alternate Email ID:
Start Date Availability:
Three Time Slots for Interview:
Have you ever worked with TCS in past? Y/N:
Thanks & Regards,
IDC Technologies, Inc
Work: 408-418-5779 Ext: 225
Apply by creating/using an account