Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
· Product Design / product sustenance experience
· 8+ years of work experience. The individual in this position will have an extensive technical expertise and has full knowledge of other related disciplines. He/She develops technical solutions to complex problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity
· Manufacturing process knowledge
· Knowledge on standards and regulatory requirements for various regions
· Fixture development & selection
· Technical (report) writing
· Basic Mechanical Engineering
· Disposable device development
· Change control Management
· NC/CAPA Knowledge
· Design verification
· Plastic component design & Injection molding process
· Tolerance analysis
· Sheet metal component design
· ISO 13485 / FDA Guidelines
· Solid works
Desired Skills: Leadership, Project Management, Coordination, Learnability
· Guides the successful completion of major programs and may function in project leadership role.
· Represents the organization as the prime technical contact on contracts and projects.
· Independently determines and develops approach to solutions.
· Supports material/design/process changes to the product line through design control process, with well-documented research/analyses.
· Develops technical solutions to complex problems using sound engineering principles, utilizing experimental, computational and analytical methods.
· Applies innovative & logical risk based approach to product development challenges with the capacity for original thinking.
· Designs and develops in vivo and in vitro models to evaluate product features & improvements.
· Writes implements and leads bench studies, tolerance stack up analysis, design verification, validation, vendor interactions, materials specifications and component specifications.
· Collects, records, reports, interprets and analyzes data, presents results to peers and business leadership.
· Provides advanced engineering skills and product evaluation support to the platform toward building business cases for new opportunities.
· Strong technical judgment and extensive technical leadership skills.
· Demonstrated capability of leading R&D product development projects.
· Experience in guiding team/individuals to develop technical solutions to complex problems.
· Sound knowledge of engineering first principles.
· R&D functional planning, requirement generation and technical (DFSS/Design/Cross functional) reviews for all product development phases.
· Strong project management, prioritizing and multi-tasking skills to work within tight deadlines.
· Proficient in solid modeling (Pro/E, SolidWorks or equivalent)
· Ability to effectively and clearly communicate concepts, ideas and knowledge to other individuals and teams.
· Experience in directing associates and leading small cross-functional groups is required.
· Proficient in Microsoft Project.
· Disciplined phase-gate product development processes & project planning.
· Proficiency with fixture design including basic machining considerations and developing test methods.
· Understanding of Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA).
· Knowledge of Six Sigma (DMAIC) practices, and Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) methodologies.
· Product development considerations for tightly controlled, high-volume manufacturing process.
· Strong creative, analytical and problem solving skills required.
· Good written & verbal communication skills.
Apply by creating/using an account