10 years' experience or more developing software and architecting systems that includes integrating various software systems
Hiring Mode – (TP or FTE)
Client Interview Needed for Selection (yes / No)
Detailed JD (Pl share the Detailed Description, 1 liner JD will not work)
The Domain Architect, Vendor Solutions is a key role in the Development Organization who will be responsible to promote and drive business initiatives. This position provides technical and team leadership supporting various vendor software packages and software interfaces; applies technical knowledge and experience to project solutions; and provides technical guidance to user community and teammates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Leads Agile scrum
· Provides domain specific technical expertise and leadership to develop integration solutions spanning business processes, operating systems, applications and hardware platforms
· Collaborate with project managers, business analysts, solution architects, and QA testers in an Agile environment.
· Escalation SME for critical support issues
· Research, identify and coordinate root cause resolutions to complex issues within their domain area
· Create/update domain system documentation to be shared with Business and IT
· Design, develop, document, review and test several business critical applications using US Foods approved technology standards.
· Deploy and support applications in a high volume and high-availability environment.
· Work with database platforms for SQL development and debugging.
· Utilize best-of-breed tools and frameworks to develop and test application integrations.
· Incorporate best practices, design patterns/principles, and web standards into all aspects of projects and applications.
· Attempt to limit customization to vendor applications during projects in order to eliminate upgrade obstacles that can be caused by heavy application customization.
· Provides specific and balanced feedback to team
· IT - Works with regularly up to the VP level. Problem solves up to the Director level across IT organizations. Works extensively with Solution and Technical Architects.
· Business - Works with regularly up to the VP level. Problem solves across Business organizations interacting with subject matter experts as needed.
· Works regularly with IT Vendors / Consultants and 3rd party technical staff as needed
· Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Business or related field, or appropriate technical training and/or equivalent job experience (5 yrs. experience in Information Technology).
· 10 years' experience or more developing software and architecting systems that includes integrating various software systems
· 10+ years as Lead/SME developer or architect
· Performed lead or architect role in 2 or more domain technologies
· Demonstrated ability to mentor junior staff
· Prior experience with architecture planning tools and methodologies
· Able to travel for limited periods of time … Travel up to 10% per year.