Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
To meet operational & security requirements, along with regulatory commitments, complex organizations require an end to end view of the technology environment underpinned by a clear and consolidated enterprise-wide strategy. Enterprise Systems Management (ESM) was formed to create organization efficiency, rationalize the product portfolio and drive strategic enterprise system management solutions that share common components and work cross-platform. To achieve this, ESM is aligned according to the following product areas:
· Enterprise Resource Data: Conveniently queryable Resource Data (assets, configuration etc.) that is complete, accurate & timely in describing the environment's state & status
· Enterprise Monitoring: A standard framework & platform solution, supported by a common transport, to collect, analyze & publish metrics that describe the state of the plant.
· Logging as a Service: Full log lifecycle management, being collection, transport, retention, archival, visualization, analytics & correlation of data for historical analysis and investigation.
· Visualization, Analytics & Correlation: View of metrics and events informing the state of the plant and its history. Solutions to aid in investigation, analysis and plant optimization.
· IT Service Management: Fulfilment & fault correction transaction / ticket processing & automation workflows to maximize self-support, self-provisioning &transaction automation
The Project Manager will form part of the ESM Portfolio Practice team which operates across ESM and be embedded within one or more of the product families responsible for leading, managing and overseeing the prioritized portfolio of delivery initiatives.
IT Project Manager to manage and track multiple projects in a structured and efficient manner by means of following a mature lifecycle to create value-add for the firm.
This position requires experience of multiple technology disciplines, architectures and the ability to collaborate with internal clients / colleagues across product management, engineering, deployment and support teams.
The Project Manager is responsible for all project phases and acts as a single point of contact for a wide range of audiences (technical, client and management). Responsibilities include but are not necessarily limited to:
· Developing the project information document
· Production of detailed delivery plans and schedules
· Status tracking and reporting
· Risk, action, issues and dependencies identification, resolution / mitigation co-ordination
· Facilitating project meetings
· Hosting knowledge transfer sessions as required
· Adherence to project lifecycle quality and policy standards
Experience & Skills Required
• Management of IT infrastructure and / or software developments of varying scale and complexity
• Experience of differing execution methodologies such as waterfall, agile/scrum and hybrid approaches
• Ability to indirectly manage virtual team members from a diverse cultural background
• Strong and proven risk management and problem solving skills
• Ability to multi-task and manage several projects concurrently
• Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent written / reporting skills
• A sound background for the adherence to business processes and procedures
• Good MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Excel) skills
• MS Project knowledge and competency
• Ability to work with all levels of management
• Candidates must have a good attention to detail and organizational skills
• Must have the ability to be flexible, work independently be self-motivated and a team player
• Be assertive/confident
Experience & Skills Desired
• Awareness of enterprise systems management technologies spanning IT resource, system monitoring, event logging, process automation, data visualization and workflow management solutions. As well as being able to understand the value these technologies bring to the organization.
• PMP certified (or equivalent recognized professional standard)
• Understanding of ITIL v3
• Software deployment experience
• Client Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) experience
• MS Project Server with SharePoint overlay experience
Apply by creating/using an account