Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Duration: Full time
• B.S. degree in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent preferred
• Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in ITSM technologies
• Must be organized and analytical adept at working in a team environment, able to implement on time to a project schedule, and able to handle multiple priorities in a fast moving environment.
• Advanced experience with ServiceNow implementations
• Experience with other ITSM software (BMC, Landesk, Cherwell, Heat, Axios, Client,etc.) is preferred
• System integration experience using web services and other web based technologies such as XML, HTML, AJAX, CSS, HTTP, REST/SOAP
• Fundamental knowledge of networking including TCP/IP ports and firewalls, network protocols, and IP networks
• Experience with development and implementation of ServiceNow
• Experience with extending the ServiceNow schema to custom applications
• Exposure to ServiceNow platform capabilities and tools like Discovery and
• Orchestration and other applications like ServiceWatch, GRC etc.
• Understands technical and functional design requirements related to ServiceNow.
• Create and manage scripts and workflow.
• Experience with relational databases (e.g. MySQL, Oracle)
• Experience in using bladelogic platform for automating
• Experience with Business Rules, Script Includes, UI Actions, Scheduled Jobs – all scripted aspects of the ServiceNow system
• and Integration of ServiceNow to Other Applications
• Customizing ServiceNow using UI Pages, UI Macro & CMS using CSS, HTML, Jelly.
• Custom UI Changes with usage of Web Technologies such as DOM, HTML changes.
• Experience with ServiceNow's ServiceWatch and/or Discovery tools Experience presenting and conducting demo reviews with client stakeholders
• Strong communication, Strong presentation and writing skills
• Excellent troubleshooting skills with ability to demonstrate influence in a consultative fashion to stakeholders and other team members
• Experience in implementing Service Now in a large enterprise.
• Java/J2EE (Frameworks – Struts, hibernate, spring, JUnit, Jfaces, Ext Js)
• The developer will own the development tasks of the solution based on integration of Service
• The Developer must align with the Architects/Technical
• Design Team on the project responsible for corresponding technical designs to ensure design is
• supported by the underlying vendor software. The deliverables are expected to meet high quality standards.
• The ideal candidate will understand configuration management principles. They will perform
• the necessary tasks to design and develop configurations and customizations for component
• discovery. A successful candidate will be proficient in communication with various devices to collect configuration information.
• Must be able to work both independently and as a productive member of a project team.
• The position requires the candidate to work closely with key client stakeholders and senior technology leaders.
• Responsible for the technical specification and implementation of the SNow
• Provide expertise on all technical questions related to development on of SNow
• Develops the technical solutions, implements them and performs the component
• integration tests
• Understand the business needs and the needs to standardize processes, and build this into the design
• Expertise level understanding of SNow required
• Expertise level programming skills
Apply by creating/using an account