Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Support this position in high priority : Rate: $90/hr. on C2C - $98/hr. on C2C & Salary: $100K – 120K +Benefits;
Cloud Reliability Engineer
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Duration: Contract to Hire & Fulltime
Number of positions: 2 (one AWS Cloud Reliability Engineer and one Azure Cloud Reliability Engineer positions)
Interview mode: Skype
Rate: $90/hr. on C2C - $98/hr. on C2C & Salary: $100K – 120K +Benefits
Job Function and Key Duties & Responsibilities:
● The Cloud Reliability Engineer will provide input the Cloud Center of Excellence for a cross-functional technology team in delivering projects for development and deployment of a cloud platform to meet critical technology and business requirements.
● This position is responsible for partnering on the delivery and support teams focused on aligning the automation of cloud services and technologies
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
● Actively participate in line of business technology discussions for services to be delivered in the cloud.
● Work directly with platform/category teams to build automated infrastructure, software delivery, testing and monitoring solutions.
● Actively participate in the delivery of automated infrastructure and software delivery tools delivered through a Continuous Delivery tool chain.
● Collaborate with Release Engineers and platform/category teams to define and implement standards for building reusable automated delivery pipelines.
● Collaborate with Cloud Automation and Solution Engineers to deliver infrastructure as code in a manner that supports the creation of a Continuous Delivery Platform with end-to-end delivery of software product environments.
● Provide tier 2 & 3 production operational support for applications deployed on cloud platform.
● Provide experience in developing automation solutions for highly scalable, highly available, Cloud (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) services.
● Assist Cloud Architecture in creating cloud automation standards, identifying and mitigating risks with technology, and help drive solutions for the enterprise.
● Create, modify, and adapt cloud usage to optimize to effectively use resources and spend.
● Participate in the evolving automated infrastructure and software delivery tools.
● Actively engage with peer technical teams as appropriate to ensure a holistic approach.
● Be a highly motivated and active within multiple work streams and manage deliveries accordingly across multiple projects.
● Evaluate new technologies that could be beneficial to the enterprise.
● Ability to analyze problems, align solutions, and articulate those in a clear discernible manner.
● Communicate with all levels of the organization, senior leadership to professional staff.
● Agile understanding and work approach.
● Keeps abreast of business, operational, and technology trends that may affect the portfolio and strategy.
● Coach and mentor technical professionals.
● Advanced understanding of infrastructure technologies - Server, network, storage, management technologies
● Public cloud provider experience (AWS/Azure)
● Ability to write and implement infrastructure and platform automation (Terraforms)
● Ability to work with build and deploy orchestration software.
● Capable of developing tools to support deployment, maintenance, and monitoring of remote virtualized computing environments.
● Ability to relate software engineering challenges to systems engineering challenges.
● Understanding of complex distributed software ecosystems.
● Understanding of software and systems quality issues.
● Managed services experience creating, managing, and delivering.
● Experience with IT transformation - data center consolidations and migration
● Consulting skills - able to communicate ideas, design solutions, and market them
● Education: BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
● 5+ years of overall IT experience, leadership in the solution design, and implementation of highly scalable, highly available infrastructure, solutions and services.
● 2+ years experience with Cloud (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) services and solutions.
● Understanding of Operating Systems, storage, network, enterprise service bus/messaging, SOA, and hardware.
● Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle Methodologies & experience using software containers such as Docker to migrate applications to a cloud based infrastructure.
● In depth knowledge of application development including application servers, middleware, systems management, monitoring, configuration management, capacity planning and performance tuning, highly availability architectures.
● Strong organizational, task, and project management skills
● Self-motivated and able to work across diverse technical and non-technical teams.
● Demonstrated DevOps expertise including automation and continuous delivery model.
● Strong systems, software, and/or test engineering experience with websites and web applications.
● Experience successfully executing engineered designs for large-scale projects.
● Experience in infrastructure automation using Terraforms, Puppet, Jenkins, and Github
Apply by creating/using an account