Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Key responsibilities and role include but not limited to:
• Develop, maintain, and execute tests both manual and automated test scripts.
• Perform QA responsibility for team and strong advocate for stakeholders.
• Advance and improve automation framework design features and implement automated test suites and test cases within that framework.
• Participate in EDAP SCRUM team activities such as user story refinement, daily standups, design reviews, test case reviews, sprint retrospective and sprint planning.
• Update QA/Test documentation such as test cases, test plans, test run and test status.
• Recommend quality improvements to automation requirements, development, and execution and assists in the development and implementation.
• Participates in analysis on whether features/functions can/should be automated.
• Accurately monitor and communicate test execution results. Consolidates, analyses, and debugs automated test results.
• Collaborate with project teams and interaction with project managers, business and functional analysts, developers and the business community directly related to quality assurance responsibilities and roles
• Create and manufacture test data needed for execution or database population.
• Follow coding and design standards and provide suggestions on improvements.
• Participate in the continual maintenance of code base and refactoring.
• Provide status and makes recommendations to quality assurance Lead and delivery team on meeting test criteria and production rollout readiness
What are the must/nice to have skills you are looking for in this CW?
1. Strong knowledge and experience in Quality Assurance and Testing Methodology, Practices and Tools (test plan/strategy, test scenario, checklists, test case repository, defect tracking and test execution status)
2. Demonstrate knowledge using version control and defect tracking methods, including an understanding of associated tools.
3. Experience developing test automation (unit, functional, integrated and load/performance tests) and test automation framework utilizing open source automation tools and frameworks..
5. Knowledge of application software development life cycle concepts
6. Exposure to AWS/Azure/Cloud knowledge or experience.
7. Strong ability to understand and work with application functionality and system technology (databases, OS, etc).
8. Exceptional communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
9. Ability to manage numerous concurrent activities and tasks under time constraints.
NICE TO HAVE:
10. Experience in SCRUM and/or Agile methodology
11. AWS/Azure/Cloud knowledge or experience
12 Experience in software requirements, development, and testing activities with multiple, simultaneous quality assurance efforts, and a track record as a contributor with providing quality assurance support in an analyst capacity, including tools development and usage.
13. Demonstrated collaboration on project teams and interaction with project managers, business and functional analysts, developers and the business community directly related to quality assurance responsibilities and roles.
14. Ability to learn new technology and business processes.
15 Knowledge of project management skills, including an understanding of project management processes and related tools specific to QA/Test in Agile/SCRUM environment.
Apply by creating/using an account