Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Title - RPA Program Manager - Dallas
Rate - $85 hourly (No visa restrictions)
FT Rate - 120K + Benefits (Only GC & USC)
Client – CBRE
Position ID – 7708006
FT - 120K + Benefits (Only USC & GC)
· Responsible for managing/leading cross functional teams for robotics process automation projects.
· This person needs to have experience working as a business PM with some technical background.
· Leading and coordinating business teams, six sigma, change leadership, developers, etc....
· Responsible for managing people responsible for a systems project involving department or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of a computer based system through the design process and into a finished state for internal or external customers.
· Oversees and coordinates all aspects of project and serves as manager for project team who are the liaison between project management, line management and other departments.
· Plans and directs detailed schedules.
· Monitors the product/program/project from initiation through delivery, interfacing with customer on technical and non-technical matters.
· Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals.
· Organizes interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the product/program/project on schedule and within budget constraints.
· Engage, activate, enable, ramp up and manage customers in implementing solutions in Robotic Process Automation space using Agile RPA Framework
· Define the optimum customer engagement methodology and standardize globally
· Track and chart the ROI and value of partnerships
· Build the right relationships across all levels of the customer firm to create maximum value Own delivery of client engagements delivered by customers and manage high NPS (Net Promoter Score)
· Responsible for all technical aspects of RPA implementation projects and initiatives
· Creation of optimum technical solutions in the context of the client's environment, requirements, and resources
· Lead client interactions with various IT teams including, architecture, security, administration during pre-sales and implementation
· Provide architecture guidance to the team working on RPA products/projects with strong focus on solution architecture, architecture artefacts, performance, scaling and security
· Own & develop RPA Body of Knowledge (BoK) and manage training and partner technology accreditation of RPA team members
Need to have:
· Bachelor's degree, 5-8 years of project management experience running a mix of IT/Business projects
· Experience running projects that interact with business efficiency/automations tools such as VBA Macros
· Knowledge of how software code is built
· Understanding of 6 sigma life cycle and project management methodology (agile)
· Logical thinker, ability to grasp new concepts and ideas easily
· Excellent verbal/written communication
· Able to manage scope and facilitate discussion with various groups
· Extremely organized and able to multi task on multiple projects at once Independent thinker, able to persuade and motivate team members towards goal
· Team player with experience managing projects groups and team with various personalities
· Client facing experience, as we continuously interact with internal customers
· Experience running projects with 3rd party consultants as part of project team
· Experience in working with Change Leadership teams
· Medium Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint
Knowledge/Skills: Thorough knowledge of building system solutions or business applications. Collaborative, customer-focused and able to create visible value.
APPS-NICHE-ROBOTIC PROCESS AUTOMATION-UI PATH
Apply by creating/using an account