Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
COMPLETE DESCRIPTION: This req was created as there is a need for 2 Sr. Adobe Experience Managers.
***This requisition requires onsite in-person first round interviews only.***
***Client would prefer candidates local to the Harrisburg, PA Area.***
***This requisition's PO is funded through 12/31/18. Contract end date is dependent on the final Sprint schedule and projected needs.***
***Start date for this position is as soon as possible.***
1. Position Overview
The Sr. AEM Developer is responsible for developing AEM solutions and integration with IBM WebSphere
Commerce or similar Commerce product. The Sr. Developer will work across functional and technical teams to implement the core features of Log In, Log Out, and Session Management, Header/Footer and Site Navigation, Transaction flows (gift registry, wine club, manage Favorites list), Customer Profile, Shopping Cart, Error Pages, PIM and Attribute Mapping, and Site Search.
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of managing Enterprise Content Management solutions with
Commerce integrations, including the major responsibilities listed below.
2. MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES / PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• Develop, implement and configure web content management solutions using Adobe Experience
• Integrating AEM Sites with IBM WebSphere Commerce or similar Commerce Product, including product imports, managing product attributes, and real-time product information:
• Architecting and implementing transaction management and catalog management and associated web
interfaces for IBM WebSphere Commerce or similar Commerce Product.
• Implementing Product pages, shopping cart components, and checkout components in AEM.
• Participate in team development activities following the Agile methodology including Scrum.
• Completing stories within the commitments made for the sprint, including meeting all conditions of
satisfaction and definition of done.
• Performing quality assurance reviews and fixing code, configuration and content issues in a timely
• Working with Product Owner and ScrumMaster to proactively identify dependencies and options for
effective iterative development.
• Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
3. KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• Experience with AEM templates, components, dialogs, widgets, and bundles.
• Experience working with AEM DAM, Sling/Apache Felix OSGi, workflows, and third-party integration.
• Experience with continuous integration and automated test execution.
• Experience with tools such as Jenkins, Eclipse, Maven, etc.
• Experience delivering software in Agile/Scrum, including story planning, working in sprints,
communicating blockers, working with ScrumMaster and Product Owner, and active participation in
Sprint ceremonies (daily stand-up, demo, retrospective).
• Administration and debugging of Web servers, e.g. Apache, and web interfaces, e.g., SOAP, is preferred.
• Experience with performance testing, ideally with Apache JMeter, Client LoadRunner, Silk Performer, IBM
Rational Performance Tester or similar, including tuning web applications and architecting to
accommodate performance requirements.
• Experience with AEM Authentication Handlers, for example, Microsoft Active Directory, Kerberos, SSO.
• Knowledge in the JCR API, RESTful principles, Dispatcher a plus.
• Extremely organized, articulate, detail-oriented and comfortable working within a non-structured
• Ability to prioritize the hierarchy of multiple tasks on various projects.
• Communication skills to present, persuade and work with multi-disciplinary teams on technical and
strategic projects for the digital department.
• A willingness to embrace change and to adapt strategies on the fly.
4. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
• 6-8 years of Java/J2EE.
• 3-5 years of AEM development experience.
• 2-3 years of onsite client implementations of AEM.
• Thorough technical understanding of different web technologies and e-commerce websites.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
• Adobe Certified Developer or Certified AEM Architect preferred.
Apply by creating/using an account