Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Must have at least 2+ years of lead experience.
Must be able to start immediately
Salesforce Technical Lead
On behalf of our client, Procom Services is searching for a Salesforce Technical Lead for a contract opportunity in Atlanta, GA.
Salesforce Technical Lead Job Details
• The Tech Lead will be required to have extensive experience in Salesforce functionality, technology, implementation, and development methodology.
• The Tech Lead will also be responsible for designing and documenting solutions, providing support throughout testing and deployment phases, and transitioning to client technology teams.
• Lead and contribute to all business and technical solutions of Salesforce presale pursuits and active client projects
• Manage the development and deployment of new offerings and enhancements to existing applications.
• Communicate effectively with C-level senior management. Listening and understanding the clients business, applying experience and business insight to guide strategy and solutions, and becoming a trusted advisor to senior client managers.
• Gather system requirements, conduct analysis, coordinate the design of innovative solutions and establish metrics for success.
• Ensure development projects meet business requirements and goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify and resolve systems issues.
• Provide detailed design documentation of each component of the solution such as data migration, integration and custom development.
• Manage and provide direction for the onshore and offshore teams in support of development activities.
• Maintain high customer satisfaction through the delivery of high-quality, timely, and thorough solutions to customer problems.
• Demonstrate technical development skills such as ability to scope the technical portion of a project and estimate resource requirements.
• Work closely with business partners and Practice Principals to realize the full capabilities of Salesforce.com, providing insight and creative approaches, and helping the Practice to develop winning solutions in key market spaces.
Salesforce Technical Lead Mandatory Skills
• 8+ years direct experience in software development and/or programming design and systems management
• Demonstrated thought leader in SaaS solutions and technologies
• Experienced with integrations between Salesforce and multiple other platforms and technologies
• Strong SaaS solutions development and implementation focused on Salesforce.com
• In-depth understanding of Salesforce programming including APEX, Force.com, and Visualforce
• Experienced and conversant in key business functional areas such as ERP, CRM and SCM
• Industry knowledge in one or more industry verticals, emphasis on Finance/Insurance, Retail Strong client-facing communication skills
• Strong business analytical skills
• Ability to learn quickly and function as a positive and creative member of a team
• Experience with a top-tier web software and/or large consulting firm
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or closely related field or equivalent experience; graduate degree preferred but not required
Salesforce Technical Lead Start Date
Salesforce Technical Lead Assignment Length
Apply by creating/using an account