Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Title: Sr. Business Consultant
Location: Ridgefield, CT
Duration: Long term Contract
Key points to broaden the search:
Please search and share profiles Pharma + SAS + either of these keywords - sales force effectiveness or call plan or sales analytics or alignment and segmentation or targeting or field analytics. This should broaden the search
You can highlight the specific profiles that have call plan exp.
This is for Field Force analytics at BI – so Pharma sales data experience is required. Can be flexible on length of experience.
SAS + SQL also needed to extract data, data analysis. There is flexibility in that if we find someone strong in SQL, familiar with SAS or vice versa – we can try.
Also we can consider someone with strong recent experience that can be short vs long experience that can be in past.
Call Plan vs Field Analytics flexibility – if someone is experienced in field performance reporting but no call plan, or vice versa, we can consider.
Will be part of the Client analytics & Insights team and assist the overall development of the Payer strategy working with Brand, Market access teams.
Design, develop and recommend Pull through and push through strategies
'Provide guidance to sales call plan design and related analytics supporting field sales organization, payor sales organization and field based medicine .
• Help developing call plans for primary care and specialty care markets
• Guide a team of analyst to implement and maintain the call plan approach, and provide any analytical and maintenance support for call planning and targeting exercise
• Effectively communicate, set up expectations and drive prioritization of work
Call Plan Specific Activities
• Gather business requirements
• Developing call plan scenarios and diagnostics. Revising call plans based on feedback
• Operationalizing the call plan process
• Coordinating with other marketing operations teams and suppliers regarding call plans prepared for partners
• Providing routine and adhoc analysis, and related reports. Receiving and responding to regular and adhoc queries
• Participation in meetings with the BI project owner and other BI staff, as requested
5+ years of experience in Pharmaceutical Sales analytics & Reporting, developing and executing call plan for pharmaceutical clients. SME in call plan
• Knowledge of call plan cycle – starting from segmentation, alignment, workload optimization, sizing
• Knowledgeable on new call plan strategies and can recommend or design new call plan models
• Pharma domain and data experience
• Good communication, project planner
• Strong expertise in SAS and SQL
Demonstrated knowledge and hands-on working experience with IMS data (e.g. Xponent PlanTrak, DDD)
Strong understanding Pharma domain preferably in payer space
Ability to interact and collaborate effectively across various teams within the organization
Can review and validate output that team generates
1. IMS Plan Track and DDD data.
2. Detail and Call Activity
3. Physician Segmentation, Targets, Rep Roster, Physician Alignment and Rep alignment
4. Optimal Calls Calculation (using optimization model or as per business logic).
5. Rep Reach and Capacity utilization
Good to Have: Excel/VBA, SAS, SQL
Apply by creating/using account