Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Position : Ecom Delivery Manager
Location : Los Angeles, CA
Duration : 6+ Months
Rate : $80-$85/HR
Must Have Skills: Delivery Manager – Ecommerce, 2-3 years' of experience managing eCom sites
• Manage / Create integrated project plans to understand and track key project milestones, dependencies and scope
• Drive to project level milestones within larger enterprise initiatives
• Manage scope changes impacting project and drive key decision-makers to determine priority based on risk, value and estimated effort
• Act as initial contact for project team as issues and questions pertaining to project scope arises
• Drive to understand and remove project blockers for Delivery Team and appropriately escalate to leadership when necessary
• Provide weekly status updates to executive leadership and business stakeholders
• Maintain awareness of indirect project/enterprise dependencies to ensure the ability to adjust to changes in a timely manner
• Provide engagement model for delivery process and assist in managing communication between customers and disparate external groups
• Ability to negotiate with customers or key stakeholders regarding all aspects of the project Clearly and concisely delivers status on demand as well as effectively interacting with customers, management, developers, testers, and business analysts
• Play the role of Program Manager on large-scale complex initiatives with extensive timelines that require high-level oversight across multiple development teams
• Coordinate with other delivery teams regarding development impacts to other project scope
• Exposure to commerce platforms (any Cloud commerce platform like Demandware is a plus)
Job Roles / Responsibilities:
· Single point of ownership for the program
· Work with business, product owners and IT team to plan, track and deliver the project
· Strong communication and report skills
· Manage and coordinate the delivery of commerce based application services to be delivered from multiple parties. Ensure standards are met and that delivered products adhere to infrastructure requirements and approaches.
· Management of the internal development process to ensure quality code is developed and delivered on time and within budget following established best practices and standards.
· Execute ownership of the entire SDLC and manage this process utilizing ATD's software development toolset.
· Management of the change process to include proper application documentation.
· Coordinate with multiple Delivery groups such as including Quality Assurance and other Application Development teams to ensure the ongoing viability, performance and relevance of the application.
· Manage the staff level and skills mix of the project to support the development of the application in a timely and cost effective manner.
· Review development requests and accurately estimate project resources and duration.
· Establish a clear, concise communications methodology for application delivery services to project stakeholders.
· Effective utilization of the change management process
· Ability to understand the software needs of a large variety of business processes
· Effective selection of development and deployment tools
· Utilize sound project management processes and tools to instill project management discipline and work collaboratively with other team members
· Effectively manage projects to deliver on Cost, Quality, and Timing targets
Sr. Account Manager
IDC Technologies, Inc.
Cell #: 408-429-2677
Empowering Technologies Services
Remote Services | IT Services | BPO |
IT Consulting | Staffing Solutions |
The views and opinions included in this email belong to their author and do not necessarily mirror the views and opinions of the company. Our employees are obliged not to make any defamatory clauses, infringe, or authorize infringement of any legal right. Therefore, the company will not take any liability for such statements included in emails. This message is sent in compliance with the new email bill section 301. Under Bill S.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th US Congress, this message cannot be considered SPAM as long as we include the way to be removed, Paragraph (a)(c) of S.1618, further transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be stopped at no cost to you by sending a response of "REMOVE” in the subject line of the email, we really will remove you with immediate effect.
Apply by creating/using an account