Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
· Design, implement, maintain, and troubleshoot integrations in the Oracle Fusion Middleware platform (SOA, BPEL, BPM, Oracle EBS Adapter)
· Support the technology selection process (requirements gathering, product short-list, vendor assessment) for an Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) platform for Barrick
· Provide L3 support for Oracle integrations to determine cause of problems and coordinate among Digital, the Business, and external solution providers for successful resolution
· Troubleshoot various working pieces of Oracle integration technologies, including SQL queries, data structures, DB queues, APIs, and XML Gateway
· Address backend processes, including:
o Problem Management - Perform proactive analysis of incident data to identify recurring incidents or emerging trends.
o Change Management - Raise change requests, seek approval and communicate change records that are received via the Change Management Process.
o Capacity Management - Ensure proper and accurate performance monitoring, via standard reporting or other sources (as defined in the SLA).
o Release Management - Implement or adapt service support according defined project. Assist and prepare Acceptance-for-Support session.
o Configuration Management - Keep Configuration Management tool up to date.
· Provide documentation and training for L1/L2 - Follow training plans, requirements and schedules as needed
· Create and maintain documentation of Oracle integrations with other business systems
· Coordinate activities with Digital and Business groups to schedule system maintenance
· Participates in user acceptance testing
· Foster favorable relationships between vendors, business owners, and Digital team
· Perform impact analysis of existing solutions due to environmental/process changes
· 10+ years' experience in middleware and integration related technologies and languages
· 2-3 years of experience administering Windows and Unix-like operating systems (e.g. Red-Hat)
· 2-3 years of experience administering business class RDBMS (e.g. Oracle, PostgreSQL)
· Deep understanding of XML – XSLT, DTD, XSD
· Experienced knowledge in Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, stored procedures, views, and associated database technology
· Deep comprehension of networking concepts such as firewalls, ports, DMZ servers, and how these items have an impact with the success and failure of data integrations
· Deep knowledge of ETL technologies, languages and architectures
· Deep understanding of the java language – common class files, command line configuration options, ability to interpret Java errors in log files
· 3-5 years of experience with Oracle Fusion Middleware (11g/12c) administration
· Strong problem-solving abilities and capable of articulating specific technical topics or assignments
· Expert in breaking down problems and estimate time for development tasks
· Evangelizes how our technology solves customer problems from a technology and business perspective
· Basic knowledge on ITIL processes such as Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Configuration Management, Release Management, and Escalation Management
· Able to start and complete complex projects, includes automation and scripting
· Advanced knowledge management skills used to document and drive efficiencies and standardization
· Demonstrates clarity of thinking to work through limited information and vague problem definitions
· Proactively identifies and removes project obstacles or barriers on behalf of the team
· Shares knowledge, power, and credit, establishing trust, credibility, and goodwill
· Flexible, self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure in an international and culturally diverse organization
· Good motivational skills plus verbal and written communication skills, strong command of English Language
· Must be able to demonstrate guidance, control & direction, specially under pressure
· Able to work under minimal supervision
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to interface with senior leadership with confidence and clarity
· Must have proven written documentation skills
· Able to work well with global teams, including time-zone flexibility
· Skilled in providing oversight and mentoring team members
Apply by creating/using an account