Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Role: Service Delivery Manager – SIAM
Location: Plano, TX
The SIAM Lead – is accountable for Service Integration & Management Tower along with Governance for the management of Service Providers performance against the contracted and agreed service levels.
• Must understand the overall setup of IT Services and roles played by various Service Providers
• Must understand the Supplier SOWs and ensure suppliers are delivering work as agreed in SOW
• Build the SIAM Target Operating Model, align roles, interfaces with the relating functions
• Analyse, understand and continuously manage interdependencies within the Service Providers for smooth Operations
• Establish and maintain strong, productive and collaborative relationships with the Service Providers
•Understand business drivers, customer strategy and act as a face of the customer to the Service Providers
• Handle Dispute Management & Escalation Management to ensure smooth Operations
•Identify potential risks proactively and highlight with Customer & Service Providers for timely mitigation
•Ensure performance reports are published, analyse the root cause of performance shortfalls against committed SLA performance targets and tracked KPIs to initiate improvements
•Setup required Governance to ensure process & operations performance is reviewed at various levels e.g. Operations resources, Process Managers, Process Owners, Service Delivery Managers across Service Providers, at an agreed frequency e.g. Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly
• Regular review of CSAT, SLAs, OLAs and underpinning contracts; ensure regular monitoring of SLAs & intervention if SLAs are endangered
• Convenes the board with representatives of relevant processes, services, operations management and the customer
•Reviews and agree current performance levels and trends
•Ensure Process Compliance, Adherence & Maintenance of Service Management Process & Tools
•Govern the Continual Service Improvement in conjunction with customer's strategy and drive it across Service Providers. Track & Report CSIs across Providers
• Leads the SIAM Tower and drives its efficiency and effectiveness. Mentors SIAM team, defines and coordinates day-to-day responsibilities of service management staff
•Maintains relationship with Service Provider & Customer Management
• Provides subject matter expertise and leadership in service management
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
• Candidate who has worked as Operations or Service Delivery Manager will be preferred
• Very strong Influential relationship management skills with stakeholders, senior management, colleagues and external service providers.
•Coordination, negotiation, and persuasion skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication capabilities with the ability to interact and influence at all levels of the organization. Strong oral and written communication skills
•Strong problem solving skills and the ability to logically break down a problem into smaller manageable parts to solve
•Ability to organize, delegate, and leverage resources to accomplish objectives
•Supervisory skills and the ability to leverage support from other parts of the organization
•Proven expert in managing multiple stakeholders at all levels of the organization, but specifically at senior management level.
• Demonstrate a very high level of political and business awareness; acutely aware of organizational sensitivities.
• Program/project management skills and experience advantageous
Apply by creating/using an account