1. Experience in HTML5, TypeScript, jQuery, Knockout.js, D3, LESS, C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web Sockets, REST, Web Services, Git, Jenkins
3. Proficiency building frameworks and solid API design skills
4. A love for libraries and frameworks like jQuery, Knockout.js, and ASP.NET MVC - Passion for languages and tools like TypeScript, ES6/ECMAScript 2015
5. Experience with technologies like Single Page Applications, JSON, AJAX, and Git - Passion for testing; Jenkins, QUnit, and Selenium at cloud-scale
Desirable Technical Skills
1. Prior work experience with Azure, Cloud Services, and REST APIs is a plus
Mandatory Functional Skills
1. Comfortable presenting ideas to and communicating with senior management stakeholders
2. Self-starter; able to drive results with minimal supervision
3. Strong communication skills and be able to manage DRI on-call communications effectively even remotely.
4. Fluent with Microsoft Office
5. Highly motivated and self-directed and who can partner with multiple online business groups, senior managers, and senior network engineers.
6. Excellent analytical and organizational skills and the ability to work with multiple geographically dispersed teams
7. Excellent listening skills & ability to communicate clearly and fluently in English
8. Ability to work on multiple concurrent tasks with conflicting priorities. Able to make quick DRI related decisions for mitigation and able to perform detailed Incident analysis and produce an RCA (Root Cause Analysis) report.
9. Ability to influence and drive consensus on multiple technical views
Desirable Functional Skills
MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Management Information Systems, or other technical field OR equivalent working experience