Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
MBAM / BitLocker, Windows System Support, System Security Access Administration
· Infrastructure Security Engineering, Microsoft System Administrator with extensive MBAM, BitLocker experience needed to join Infrastructure support team.
· Responsible for supporting an enterprise deployment of Microsoft's BitLocker.
· Monitor the current infrastructure and provide subject matter expertise in implementation, deployment and provide guidance and support on Active Directory, encryption key storage, encryption key recovery and Group Policy considerations.
· Provide daily BitLocker administration, monitoring and supporting resolution of encryption incidents.
· Microsoft BitLocker Administration and Monitoring
· BitLocker Encryption key storage, backup and recovery
· High availability and recovery for the MBAM Database
· Recovery of encrypted data from fixed vs. removable drives (BitLocker to Go)
· Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory Domain services including Group Policy Management
· Develop a BitLocker Group Policy template specific to the Customer environment
· Develop a process that Customer Help Desk can follow for data recovery
· Microsoft Windows 10 – development & troubleshooting. Troubleshooting Bitlocker on the Desktops,
· Windows 10 imaging considerations as they relate to BitLocker
· Troubleshooting application security and performance issues
· Develop and deploy Windows 10 firewall policy
· Participate in software patching (SCCM & other patching tools) & deployment efforts.
· Experience with TPM updates
· Proficient in developing scripts to automate repeatable processes utilizing languages such as Windows PowerShell, VBScript or equivalent
· In depth working experience with Microsoft Windows 10.
· Extensive experience with MBAM / BitLocker in an enterprise environment.
· Experience in Deployment of Bitlocker to the Desktops and Deployment/configuration of MBAM
· Experience installing and maintaining Microsoft Windows operating systems.
· In depth working experiencing with Symantec Endpoint Protection (SEP) or a similar enterprise prevention solution.
· Experience supporting and troubleshooting Microsoft servers and workstations
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills to be able to present to a target audience
· Ability to work with vendors and manage vendor relationships.
· Hands-on familiarity with Windows tools like USMT, MBAM and Bitlocker
· Advanced knowledge of sophisticated and diverse computing hardware, including desktop, laptop, tablets and mobile devices. Takes initiatives.
· Expertise with Windows Server Update Services (WSUS)
· Expertise with SCCM Distribution points
· Extensive experience with various operating systems, including Windows 7, 8.1, 10,
· Advanced knowledge of a range of diagnostic utilities. Expert troubleshooting skills.
· Experience working in an ITIL-driven environment, and working knowledge of ITIL principles and processes.
· Exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening and questioning skills.
· Strong documentation skills, attention to detail, manage tickets.
· Ability to present ideas in a user-friendly, business-friendly and technical language.
· Ability to work calmly under pressure and meet deadlines; solve problems requiring creativity, initiative and drive; self-motivated and enjoys a sense of pride in their accomplishments
· Maintain professional, healthy relationship with all fellow team members and management and demonstrate awareness of support issues/needs as they apply on a company-wide and business basis; adept in creating/maintaining documentation to support, enforce standards, policies and processes
· Exceptional customer-service dedication.
Apply by creating/using account