Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
• Extensive technical knowledge of the NICE Recording system.
• Call Center Expertise - ACD, Avaya PBX, ASAI, GeoTel, Client, Network IVR, and Voice and Data Networks.
• Bachelors/Masters (with experience) in electrical engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics, or other technology field focusing on speech technology.
• Expert knowledge of state-of-the-art research in speaker verification and identification.
• Solid understanding of signal processing, pattern recognition, and statistics.
• C#, C++, Java, Soap, Web-Services, SOA concepts, XML, DB. Experience with object-oriented programming (OOP).
• Strong design-driven coding and scripting skills, e.g. Python.
• Experience using SQL Server, Reporting Services Data mining, Business Intelligence (BI).
• Ideal candidates will have embedded software or app development experience.
• Knowledge of digital signal processor code development and/or porting is a plus.
• Knowledge of noise reduction, beamforming, and echo cancellation is a plus.
• Knowledge of multi-factor biometric solutions.
• At least 3 years' experience in infrastructure or application-level vulnerability testing and auditing.
• At least 3 years of system, network and/or application security experience.
• At least 2 years of experience involvement with development team(s) that delivered.
• Commercial software or software-based services (development, QA testing, or security role).
• Knowledge of network and web related protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, UDP, IPSEC, HTTP, HTTPS, routing protocols)
• Lead in the design and execution of system enhancements projects for the NICE recording platforms, ensuring the changes meet business and technical requirements while maintaining a reliable recording system.
• Participate in an on-call (24x7) support structure on a rotational basis and be available for after hour and weekend work when the occasions arise.
• Provide technical guidance to colleagues and document new, as well as update existing, policies and/or procedures.
• Facilitate the use of new technologies and tools to improve the recording system trouble resolution process.
• Ensure vendor hardware and software applications meets Banking standards.
• Designs, develops, documents, tests, and debugs software that contains logical and mathematical solutions to business/mission.
• Applies the appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the development life cycle.
• Applies knowledge of computer hardware and software to be programmed in business/mission applications.
• Corrects program errors, prepares operating instructions, compiles documentation of program development, and analyzes system capabilities to resolve questions of program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques, and controls.
• Work with development team supporting applications and systems which interface with the NICE Perform recording systems to resolve issues as well as implement improvements.
Apply by creating/using account