Must have strong experience and knowledge of ASP.NET, C#, Visual Studio 2012/13, .NET Framework 4.0/4.5, SQL Server and SQL reporting services development
Evaluate, design, code, optimize, and modify databases and database applications. Model databases and develop tables, stored procedures, views, triggers, and other database objects. Tune databases for optimum performance. Work closely with other developers to integrate databases with other applications. May involve interface development to access database. May involve a limited amount of database administration. Career-Development position within field. Requires moderate skill sets and developing proficiency within discipline. Conducts tasks and assignments as directed. Works under moderate supervision with some latitude for independent judgment. Typically requires four to five years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of experience and education.
**ADDITIONAL NOTES FROM MANAGER**
- Using HighJump's Warehouse Management Systems product
- Developers will be learning to configure/customize the product
- Product is built on Microsoft-based technologies around .Net, SQL Server, SSRS, etc.
- Developers require 6-8 years' experience with the following:
SQL DB programming (main)
- Developers require .Net and SQL skills so they can be trained in HighJump Proprietary Toolsets taught in HighJump University (Architect and WebWise)
- Experience with software development skills like code reviews, documentation, automated unit testing, and SQL performance tuning
- Developers will be required to undergo training on the HighJump (vendor) WMS product and will be termed as HJ developer for WMS project purposes
- Reporting to a tech lead