Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Purpose of the role
The position is responsible for creating the business and/or functional requirements necessary for technology solutions that meet customer needs, expected delivery dates, and exceptional quality standards.
• Work under the direction of the Manager to provide application solutions for assigned business areas.
• Possess senior level functional knowledge of assigned application technology.
• Interact with business users to understand new business requirements and enhancement requests
• Serve liaison role between application technology vendors, internal IS groups, and business users.
• Translation business requirements into product-specific designs and configuration, detailed requirement specifications and use cases.
• Deliver functional specifications, design documents, business process workflow and related documentation for new development projects and/or enhancement and modification requests to be used by Systems Analyst.
• Interact with Systems Analysts during the software build and/or configuration process and testing process.
• Perform functional application configuration and configure /run reports at user request.
• Design and execute functional, integration, and regression test plans for new application functionality, product releases and enhancement and regulatory modifications using business scenarios and use cases.
• Ensure programs meet business specifications.
• Demonstrate new functionality to business users seeking inputs on future direction.
• Review vendor provided documentation and user manuals needed to support the product.
• Directly interface with business users by responding to support calls escalated by the Service Desk.
• Participate in user focus groups and requirements workshops, vendor training and demonstrations.
These are consistent accountabilities for all staff.
• Assist in supporting activations and rollouts.
• Consistent efforts to deliver quality solutions as per agreed scope.
• Customer focus and close alignment with the customers' business objectives.
• Ensure efforts to continually improve domain knowledge.
• Ensure the quality of the deliverables as per the defined defects standards
• Document issues with resolutions and share with team members to improve team productivity.
• Provide data to generate team performance metrics.
• Knowledge transfer with other team members to improve overall team education level
• Take complete ownership for the assigned task and timely inform the progress of the project / task to all stakeholders.
• Adherence to the defined standards.
• Take initiative and drives to bring to logical conclusion; proactive approach.
• Provide accurate and timely information and escalates when there are issues.
• Actively participate in meetings and make valuable contribution.
Skill Set Desired:
Experience designing applications for US Healthcare systems. Experience with Revenue Cycle Management and Practice Management preferred. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Academic and professional qualifications
• BA or BS degree preferred and/or other relevant combination of training and experience.
• 4-6 years practical experience in providing business process and functional support for assigned product
• Travel requirements - minimal
• Working arrangements - M-F 7am - 3pm in the Burlington MA office
• 24 x7 as required
Experience with Revenue Cycle Management and Practice Management applications preferred. Experience in designing applications to support US Healthcare systems a requirement.
Apply by creating/using an account