Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Project Manager (SAP UI/UX)
Duration: 16 months - May 2018 – August 2019 Extendable
Location: Rosemead, CA
Sr. Project Manager/Delivery Manager responsible for providing the project management framework, project governance and project management services; this role will be part of the Enterprise Platform Core Refresh Program's Delivery Management Office (DMO) team working with the System Integrator – Anand Pag team to execute the project management/delivery management function of the Process Factory Re-platform Project on behalf. The Anand Team will provide a project analyst, Engagement Manager and Project Coordinator along with all the technical and other system integration capabilities.
· This person would have experience managing SAP user interface-related projects such as SAP FIORI apps, HTML5/SAP UI5, SAP Enterprise Portal deployments.
· This person ideally, has 4-5 full lifecycle (SDLC, ASAP, etc.) deployments serving in the PM role - meaning they have taken projects from requirements gathering, thru, planning, analysis, design, build, test, deploy, stabilize and project closure.
· The above background should include usability projects and/or business process improvement projects
· Also, this person has strong Project Management (PMP) skills and is very adept at Risk/Issues Management and Scope Management; in addition, he/she should be highly competent in building complex project plans using both Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
· This person will have a passion for developing and maintaining very detailed and concise project documentation, including, but not limited to: requirements documentation/management, RAID (Risks, Action Items, Issues and Decision) logs.
· This person should be very comfortable working/collaborating in a cross-functional, multi-vendor environment and able to collaborate across diverse cultural and organizational hierarchy backgrounds.
· This person should be very comfortable working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment with highly intense deadline/schedule pressures; this person has to be strong at adapting to change and demonstrating resolve to see the project thru successfully.
· This person shall be very adept at conflict resolution management; this person should have well developed Emotional Intelligence and demonstrated skills in navigating and managing conflicts to successful resolution while keeping the project on-track to the desired outcomes;
· This person should be very good at using MS PROJECT and MS PowerPoint, as well as working with SharePoint;
· This person shall possess well-developed communications skills, especially written presentation development using MS PowerPoint to execute various Project Communications such as status reports, project reviews, stakeholder updates, etc.
· Experience working with Anand-Pag (Process Factory) in UX (user experience/user interface) or business process improvement projects
· SAP functional knowledge in either/or SAP HCM or SAP FI/CO
· OCM skills, specifically, Change Impacts gathering and Management
· Experience with mobility enablement projects with varying devices, iPad, iPhone, Androids, tablets, etc.
· Experience managing SAP-related Projects in a Managed Services/Outsourced IT operating environment
· Experience working with Managed Services/Outsourced IT operating environment
· Demonstrated experience with Process Improvement methodology, such as Lean Six Sigma, etc.
· Demonstrated Business Analysis experience and skills
Apply by creating/using an account