Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Role: e Commerce Product Manager
Location : Columbus Oh.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in E-Commerce, retail. This person will perform competitive analyses, identify business opportunities, develop ROI cases, champion projects through the approval process, write functional specs, develop wireframes and manage user testing.
Post the launch of new features, this person will measure business impact and make ongoing recommendations to drive conversion.
This position requires partnership and constant communication with business leaders and cross-functional partners throughout the organization.
• Work with cross functional business partners and teams to identify new feature sets or technology and develop business plans and approaches to achieve goals.
• Work with the cross functional teams across the company to make sure all parties understand the initiatives and what implications the project may have to their teams.
• Ensuring decisions are made regarding product direction and priorities, and are based on stakeholder input and factual evidence.
• Responsible for maximizing the value of the product by clearly articulating the 'what' and the 'why' of the work prepared for the delivery team.
• Owner of the product backlog to ensure it is prioritized based on business value and in alignment with product strategy.
• Accountability for understanding the business processes and operational activities both internal and external in order to drive analysis of current state and make recommendations for enhancements and process improvements.
• Contribute to ongoing E-commerce and mobile product roadmap ensuring mapping out releases and ensuring timely delivery of projects.
• Responsible for developing of key business documents such as detailed functional specifications, including business rules, use cases, and user flows.
• Partner with QA Manager in the development of user acceptance testing cycles for each project to ensure that new site features match original functional specifications.
• Work with the delivery team to facilitate backlog grooming and sprint planning sessions.
• Be available to the delivery team to answer questions and provide guidance regarding acceptance criteria, business needs and work priorities.
• Monitor progress of projects through the development cycles.
• Present new product functionality and bug fixes to stakeholders in regular demo sessions.
WORK EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Minimum of 3 years' experience as an eCommerce Product Manager.
• Bachelor's Degree required in a related field
• 8+ years professional experience in direct retail, e-commerce, or consulting environment
• Strong communication and facilitation skills - ability to communicate with internal and external clients to gain an understanding of their needs and the ability to translate those efficiently to software requirements and stories.
• Demonstrated history that reflects detail orientation, organizational skills, and good written and verbal communication.
• Demonstrated ability to organize complex information and facilitate workflow with a dynamic team.
• Must have strong understanding of agile methods and frameworks.
• Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative environment.
• Proficiency in JIRA, Confluence, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio.
Apply by creating/using an account