Light Industrial - Assembler
Job Description: Assembler
- This role assembles parts to create finished products.
- Execute standard work with support from others on complex tasks.
- Operate and inspect value stream workstation output.
- Operate and inspect all tools and equipment necessary to execute standard work.
- Test and calibrate simple assemblies according to specifications.
- Execute standard work with an acceptable degree of quality and limited quality discrepancies, showing a trend of improvement.
- Execute standard work efficiently on simple tasks with support from others on complex tasks.
- Identify problems in execution of standard work and request help from others on resolution.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision and depth perception.
- Ability to lift or carry up to 50lbs.
- Some duties require walking, standing, bending, or climbing for extended periods.
- 6 months assembly experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience.
- Ability to read and write in English.
- Basic computer literacy using Microsoft Windows.
- Basic math skills and ability to use basic measurement equipment (ruler, scale, calipers, tape measure).