Job Description: Electro-Mechanical Assembler
- Performs various production assembly operations on electronic, electro-mechanical, and/or mechanical components and sub-assemblies.
- May use proprietary drawings, schematics, and other company confidential or proprietary information related to the design and assembly of Client products.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Assemble, modify and rework assemblies and sub-assemblies
- May use machinery, hand-tools, power tools and measuring instruments
- May mount, connect, or install electronic, electro-mechanical or mechanical components into assemblies or sub-assemblies
- Uses drawings, samples and visual aids, verbal and written instructions to perform assembly tasks as assigned
Minimum education and work experience required:
- Will use power and hand tools and be exposed to certain chemicals used in the manufacture of assemblies and sub-assemblies
- May be required to lift assemblies and tooling up to 40 lbs
- Will work with large assemblies requiring lifting assistance
- Good hand/eye coordination and mechanical aptitude
- Must be able to distinguish colors
- Ability to solder preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent, ability to read and communicate in English1 year related experience