||Durham, North Carolina
- Our client is looking for OIPA Configuration team members. This will be a part of the record keeping team. This position is open to any US location.
- Oracle Policy Administration System (OIPA) configuration experience
- Will NOT interview candidates without OIPA
Nice to Have:
- Expertise in developing policy administration systems using Oracle Policy Administration System (OIPA), including configuration language, integration, AS Files, data intake, database architecture, and data extraction patterns.
- Building OIPA extensions; and performing palette and application security implementations, screens (policy, roles segment, allocation, and valuation), and release management.
- 6+ years of development experience (currently hands on) in Java, Spring MVC / Spring Core / Spring Boot/ Web Services (SOAP/REST) and configuring web containers.
- 3+ years of development experience in JSP, HTML, CSS/SASS, JQuery, Backbone, Angular, NodeJS, Jasmine, Protractor.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Expertise in implementing design patterns, using UML
- Test Driven Development, Junit, Jasmine, Karma, Protractor
- IDE's Spring Tool Suite, and Eclipse, within a UNIX and Windows environment.
- Experience with tools like: GIT, Maven, Jenkins, uDeploy, JIRA, Artifactory, Dynatrace, Sonar.
- Writing SQL queries and debugging stored procedures within an Oracle environment.
- Leadership: Team player, self-starter, collaborative, innovative, eager to learn every day.
- Understanding of docker, cloud-computing / cloud services platforms (e.g. AWS or Azure) will be a plus
- AWS Certification is a plus