Sales Trainer and Enablement Mgr
To be successful in this role you have:
- Assist with creating the global strategic direction and implementing the enablement strategy, framework, methodologies, and support processes for the PSA Transformation.
- Develop and deliver role-specific learning paths that meet the needs of the transformation.
- Partner with OCM, Leadership, Finance, Operations, our partner eco-system and other functions to create a comprehensive enablement program that reinforces skills and best practices with the new PSA tool
- Identify and create tracking on critical metrics that indicate the effectiveness and overall engagement.
- Work with stakeholders to prioritize and align enablement needs
- Benchmark and assess the enablement program based on feedback, results, and analysis to ensure successful adoption.
- 7-10 years of experience in Training and/or Enablement; experience in OCM highly beneficial
- Proven success in scoping, designing, and implementing outcome-based enablement programs using adult learning principles
- A proactive, self-motivated, and self-directed mindset
- A track record of driving strategy and results with people who do not always report to you while maintaining positive relationships
- Ability to identify and resolve roadblocks through strong collaboration and communication skills
- Ability to collaborate and act in a lead role as a subject matter expert within a team environment to meet aggressive goals
- Ability to lead a global enablement program
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to commuicate complex information clearly and succinctly.
- Bachelor's degree in business preferred, or equivalent experience; familiarity of SaaS organizations.