Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Description: Administrative Assistant – Corporate Communications
The Administrative Assistant position provides administrative support to members of the Corporate Communications Leadership Team. The Administrative Assistant will perform highly diverse administrative and project-focused duties, which by nature of the position may involve high-level contacts and exposure to confidential material necessitating the use of tact, diplomacy, discretion, and judgment. The candidate must have proven skills in supporting different leaders, prioritizing and multi-tasking, as well as the ability to remain poised and focused in a fast-paced working environment.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
• Ability to support multiple individuals at the same time, manage priorities and deliver with appropriate timelines
• Support the leadership team in managing calendars, and daily workload and facilitating their requirements in ensuring all requests are managed in a confidential, professional, and efficient manner
• Management of onboarding for new hires (staff and contractors) and vendor access to the Corporate Communications organization
• Assist in the preparation of correspondence, presentations, and/or reports as required
• Places and tracks SAP/Ariba requisitions as needed for the Corporate Communications Team
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and diplomacy at all levels of management.
• Work with minimal supervision, have strong initiative, and follow-up with a focus on details.
• Maintain and organize office operations and procedures such as filing system, expense reports, requisition of supplies, and other administration services.
• Prioritizes activities and takes prompt action based on an understanding of departmental objectives and business needs.
• Adhere to T&E policies, including booking travel and monthly reconciliation of business expenses.
• Ensure manager’s preparedness for meetings e.g. assemble meeting materials, assist with PowerPoint presentations & pre-reads).
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by remaining current with Client continuous learning
• Proactive management of high-profile internal & external events.
Qualifications and Experience required:
• High School degree, some college or degree desirable.
• 8 years of administrative or comparable experience, prior Client and Administrative Assistant experience desirable.
• Proficient with Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and with digital communication tools (Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Webex, etc).
• Knowledge of Client systems and processes strongly desired (for example: Concur Travel and T&E, Ariba/SAP, Sharepoint, eSetup, Workday, Room scheduler).
• Previous Pharma or Client Experience a plus
• Has strong organizational skills, pays close attention to detail and follow-up, and properly balances priorities and resources.
• Maintains a positive attitude, and a high level of productivity, and is adaptable to change.
• Demonstrates ability to prioritize, proactively work independently and collaboratively with other administrative assistants/external partners, across organizational levels, and functions and support business needs across different time zones and during periods of heavy workload.
• Ability to multi-task and adapt quickly to competing priorities while remaining focused.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines.
Additional Job Requirements:
Apply by creating/using an account