Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Title: SAP CRM Analyst
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Duration: 9 -12 Months
Rate: $90 -100 All inclusive
Client: MTS (Mechanical Testing Systems)
Citizenship: Must be US Citizens, GC or GC EAD
As a critical member of the SAP team, you will be a Subject Matter Expert for CRM Service, and will evaluate and optimize systems and resources, manage re-engineering initiatives, and ensure alignment with business growth objectives.
Major Areas of Accountability:
• Lead planning, design and implementation of business process changes within assigned areas of responsibility (CRM).
• Develop and maintain thorough understanding of existing business processes within assigned areas of responsibility, and the information and data they require and generate. Develop and maintain thorough understanding of the computer application functionality required to make those business processes effective.
• Lead periodic review and assessment of current business processes versus the required functionality, and initiate proposals to modify or replace processes as necessary. Participate in periodic evaluation of the current computer applications portfolio versus the required functionality, and initiate proposals to modify or replace applications as necessary.
• Develop and maintain the "business case " supporting business process re-engineering initiatives, including cost/benefit, quality, cycle time, ROI and other metrics as appropriate. Develop methods and tools to support this effort.
• Develop requirements for the technical architecture supporting the business systems initiatives.
• Organize effective task and steering teams to address complex and cross-functional project requirements, issues, and objectives.
• May lead execution of business system application development, procurement, and/or implementation activities within assigned areas of responsibility.
• Direct outside consultation activities as required to meet project needs.
• Develop RFQ/RFP's for third party application systems, design and/or development products and services. Evaluate proposals and rate capabilities versus internal process requirements. Support corporate Purchasing in the procurement process, as needed.
• Advanced degree preferred.
• 10+ years overall SAP experience with large scale, cross functional IS analysis and design experience with 3+ of those years doing CRM configuration including CRM7.
• CRM Service hands-on configuration, including Field Service, Contracts, Factory Repair, Spare Parts, and Warranty.
• Strong relationship, interpersonal, communication, and business process skills.
• SAP ECC SD experience strongly preferred, with experience in CRM-ECC integration.
• SAP CRM Middleware configuration and maintenance experience strongly preferred.
• Experience with Click software and/or third party CRM integration strongly preferred.
• Experience with mobile solutions strongly preferred.
• Experience with system and process modeling and design tools preferred.
• Has direct operational or previous systems/process expertise in the areas supported. Provided direction and support to process owners.
• Projects supported span 4 or more functional organizations.
• Successfully led 2 or more projects of significant scope and complexity.
Apply by creating/using account