Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Description: Governance, Risk and Compliance, (System Analyst), SharePoint Architect develops and manages the SharePoint Sites utilized to support Governance, Risk and Compliance function. As a SharePoint Architect, understands the complete scope of capabilities provided by SharePoint and is capable of properly mapping client requirements to appropriate SharePoint features. The SharePoint Architect will utilize custom codes to address any gaps in SharePoint features to address requirements. The architect is responsible for enhancing a governance platform used to update/change process documentation and provide support in the certification of business process policies and procedures. Reports to Manager, Governance Risk and Compliance.
• Supports the Governance Risk and Compliance functionality through SharePoint development.
• Reviews SharePoint architecture to ensure accuracy and consistency.
• Analyses business processes in order to convert requirements into system functionality within SharePoint
• Evaluates ways to standardize and document process improvement opportunities.
• Assist with the facilitation of SharePoint adoption by users through interaction throughout the project and department.
• Monitors procedures and processes to reduce risk and provide recommendations to enhance finance processes.
• Reviews and assists in process standards and enablers for U.S. Finance to support the governance processes.
• Assist SharePoint Administrators and user to investigate, document and correct any defects.
• Contribute in improving organizational processes and policies implemented.
• Develop custom workflows and data exporting to provide efficiency and accuracy through automation.
• Provide required reports for Data reporting purposes of Metrics.
• Providing training to end users when requested.
Knowledge and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
• Five years of experience in SharePoint design, implementation and delivery of SharePoint solutions.
• Experience in implementation of SharePoint collaboration tools (lists, libraries, data roll-ups etc.) beyond out-of-the-box capabilities.
• Experience utilizing SQL Server and web scripting technologies.
• Business Process Management
• Possess a broad understanding of the SharePoint platform.
• Proven understanding of SharePoint advances including metadata.
• Investigate SharePoint requests, identify continuous improvement and make recommendations that are operationally and technically feasible.
• Able to maintain a safe SharePoint user platform through IT governance.
• Able to define an effective SharePoint hierarchy.
• Redevelop already existent and implemented forms/libraries on SharePoint.
• Has knowledge on how to integrate SharePoint with other computer systems.
• Understand how to properly sustain and upgrade SharePoint platforms to include updates and new releases.
• Able to troubleshoot problems, identify the root cause, and implement practical solutions.
• Ensure SharePoint best practices are enforced across the environment.
• Background in utility service business processes and projects
• Effective collaboration and partnership capabilities
• Ability to manage competing priorities and meet deadlines
• Excellent written / oral communication skills and follow-up
Apply by creating/using account