Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Business Intelligence Technical Lead with extensive MS SQL experience needed in Louisville, Kentucky.
Looking for team members who have great ideas and can bring smiles to our guests. Our many locations and various businesses provide opportunities for growth and advancement. We are big on collaboration, ethical work practices, diversity, and having fun! We're looking for skilled, passionate and curious individuals who want to have an impact on the way we work. We are seeking a Business Intelligence Technical Lead who can work across a range of technologies and interact with stakeholders and partners across the company. The perfect candidate can apply a breadth of knowledge, extensive technical skills, and strategic thinking to build business intelligence systems that people across the enterprise rely on to make important operational and strategy decisions. Our goal is to provide essential information and insights that are unavailable through other means to help our partners be successful in their various businesses.
The Business Intelligence Technical Lead will leverage their expertise in guiding other team members through the most demanding business and technical challenges and drive the evolution of the data warehouse and enterprise analytics platform. This person will provide technical expertise and oversight to other team members, align the technology with business goals and needs, and drive development and operational excellence for the team. You will use Microsoft SQL Server and MicroStrategy to solve our company's most significant data challenges and accomplish key strategic business initiatives. We're looking for effective communicators that like to work in an agile and collaborative team environment. You'll have the opportunity to do hands-on development, mentor team members, have direct access to customers, and have a significant influence on the business.
What We Do
We design, implement and maintain our data warehouse and reporting systems. This year we're focusing on providing insights that have a significant influence on our business, scaling the team, and improving our infrastructure, tools, and processes.
• Work with the major stakeholders to understand their top challenges and identify ways to solve them.
• Collaborate within our team to build systems and process on which the business relies.
• Use SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL, and C# to extract, transform, and load data from a variety of different systems.
• Develop solutions in MicroStrategy for both enterprise reporting and to enable self-service.
• Data warehousing on MS SQL Server including architecture, infrastructure, ETL development and design.
• Advanced SQL and query optimization.
• Designing and building scalable, maintainable ETL for MS SQL Server.
• Writing code using C# and PowerShell.
• Data Modeling.
• Scripting for ETL development and automation.
• Developing reports, dashboards, and cubes in MicroStrategy.
• Driving up the quality of your team's code through reviews and feedback.
• Sharing your knowledge with the rest of the team.
• Getting things done using Scrum.
Apply by creating/using account