Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL SEARCH.
We currently have someone in this role.
Will pay fee and relo if need be.
GM of our Walmart site in Brooksville, FL. Needs to come from a company where their manufacturing was automated. Could be automotive, could be electronics, anything built through automation and this person overseeing that site.
Person should have experience as a "Plant Manager” or General Manager of this site.
Automation General Manager
· Brooksville, FL
Symbotic's talented and diverse workforce develops disruptive robotic solutions for warehouse automation and supply chain transformation, which drives results and focuses on customer satisfaction. Our modular and scalable solutions utilize existing space and high-speed robotics combined with proprietary software and technology. Since forming in 2007, Symbotic has grown to over 700 employees in North America and supports an impressive, high-profile customer base. We seek candidates who are passionate about our solution and approach problem solving with a creative mind and a commitment to excellence. If you seek a challenge and want to impact the way the world distributes product from manufacturers to store shelves, we invite you to join our team.
Management of Distribution and continuous improvement.
Essential Duties and Accountabilities:
• Provide "world class” service to distribution network
• Manage compliance for safety and quality initiatives.
• Observe performance, analyze cause & effect, and take appropriate action.
• Develop and be accountable to operating plan and financial commitments.
• Communicate operating plan targets, action plans, and status on a regular basis.
• Promote continuous improvement in safety, quality, delivery, and cost performance through Kaizen
and leading positive change.
• Support staff or team members by providing training, instruction, and leadership with regards to
their personal growth and job performance.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Leadership skills with ability to motivate cross-functional or cross-facility groups.
• Knowledge of quality systems especially TS requirements.
• Positive attitude, highly motivated, and high energy level.
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to promote a team environment.
• Solid problem solving skills using a variety of statistical and root cause tools.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to handle stressful situations
• Direct experience with Lean Production concepts and tools
• Excellent organizational skills that promote efficiency and leadership
• Budget preparation and control experience
• Ability to correct negative behavior fairly and consistently
• Flexible working hours, overtime and travel required
• Knowledge and experience in logistics, material management, inventory control systems, and
• Bachelors or advanced degree in Logistics, Supply Chain and/or 10+ year's job-related experience.
• 10 or more years of related functional management and direct supervisory experience.
Apply by creating/using account