Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Will be responsible for providing client service; Interfacing with client on a daily basis; Plan and execute media plan in multi-medium; Recommends appropriate media and budgets for clients. Utilize various database marketing tools and systems to perform analyses on customer behavior, site behavior, develop profiles for and evaluate the effectiveness of targeted marketing. Support departmental need for ad-hoc reporting and presentations. Extract all data sets needed to support marketing programs. Establish standard internal reporting packages for marketing clients. Perform ongoing analyses on all relationship marketing efforts. Interface with operations, product teams and finance in support of various hardware and software issues. Responsible for making changes and enhancements in the design of marketing databases. Proficient computer skills including (MS word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint). 1-3 Yrs. Exp.
To assist with recruiting:
Primary Function / Primary Goals / Objectives:
The role of CRM Campaign Analyst provides reporting and analytical expertise and guidance on CRM programs and business results. Responsible for gathering and evaluating research and data from various sources, generating actionable insights, developing reports and creating presentations based on audience.
In addition, the role will be assisting the CRM team on campaign setup, execution and operational reporting/analyses.
REPORTING & ANALYTICS
• Support strategic campaign planning activities including acquisition and redemption forecasting; develop campaign performance reporting and analysis
• Generating detailed campaign/operational reports/analyses including leading all ad hoc analysis.
• Auditing/Identification and optimization of campaign strategies and other factors impacting program performance. Identification of trends, issues, gaps and performance improvement opportunities across all CRM programs on a continuous basis.
• Document and quantify the impacts of changes to the CRM business model.
• Create and lead the dissemination of monthly dashboard reporting used to measure program performance.
• Work cross-functionally and departmentally as a SME regarding all technical/data oriented enterprise initiatives impacting CRM.
• Support all data requirements needed for customer research initiatives. Work with internal/external stakeholders to identify sampling requirements and isolate/provide customer data for research targeting.
• Demonstrate a detailed knowledge and understanding of data architecture, data sourcing/manipulating.
• Interpret CRM strategy and convert business requirements into technical/database requirements.
• Design, develop, test and execute CRM/marketing campaigns in a campaign management tool.
• At least 5 years business experience including heavy emphasis on reporting/analytics or equivalent combination of education and experience. Relevant functional backgrounds include, CRM, Marketing Analysis, Marketing Response Modeling, Credit Risk Modeling, Database Marketing/Operations, or Statistical Modeling & Forecasting.
• Tech-savvy with experience and knowledge within CRM platforms such as but not limited to SFDC, Exact Target and Unica.
• Experience with data files, FTP processes and file manipulation.
• Proven ability to work cross-functionally with multiple internal and external business partners while managing timelines.
• Attention to detail and ability to translate and/or document new/existing processes.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize (or reprioritize) projects under minimal supervision.
• Experience in design, development and execution of CRM/marketing campaigns in a campaign management tool.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills including the ability to translate complex data and findings into clear, concise language and actionable insights suitable for a variety of audiences including executive leadership.
• Excellent problem-solving skills along with the ability to understand and apply analytical judgment.
• Ability to break down complex problems into manageable goals and actions.
• Technical Skills:
o Statistical programming (e.g., SAS), database querying (e.g., SQL), and Business Intelligence tools (e.g., Business Objects) required.
o Advanced proficiency with Word, Access, PowerPoint and Excel is essential.
o Familiar with processing mapping tools, such as Visio.
o Experience with marketing database platforms and campaign management tools required.
• Bachelor's degree is Marketing/Finance/Computer Science preferred
• MS/MBA degree in Applied Statics, Mathematics, Operations Research or other quantitative disciplines preferred but not required.
• Intermediate SAS and/or SQL.
• Proficient within Microsoft Excel
• Experience with UltraEdit, NotePad ++ and Oracle Toad or Teradata SQL Assistant is a plus.
Apply by creating/using an account