Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Only Local to IN or near-by states who can come for Face to Face Interview
Position: Agile Product Owner
Location: Indianapolis, IN 46241
Start Date: 5/29/2017
End Date: 6 Months from projected start date
Onsite interviews are REQUIRED for this position, however the manager is going to be starting with phone screens.
ISDH is looking for a Agile Product Owner for a 6 month assignment with possible extension.
-Bachelor's degree is preferred but equivalent experience and no degree is sufficient for this role
Description of Duties:
Understand client expectations, requirements, and the business value they expect.
• Facilitate requirements-gathering workshops with clients.
• Construct high-level product epics and features. Incorporate your Agile experience navigating the SDLC and pull from your experience using Scrum, Lean, Kanban, TDD and/or XP to ensure success.
• Develop features into user stories that are granular enough for a sprint and convey the goals and vision for each sprint.
• Craft and manage a product backlog that clearly articulates all aspects of the user requirements and define well-formed acceptance criteria.
• Prioritizes work within an agile team and maintain a backlog of future work for consideration/prioritization.
• Translates business needs/objectives into specific stories and related acceptance criteria.
• Responsible for providing business and process expertise to ensure an agile team has a full understanding of the requirements and business objectives related to the product/solution being developed.
• Work with your team to estimate effort to deliver client requirements and help create proposal/business development artifacts.
• Coordinate communication between development teams and client stakeholders regarding goals, requirements and business needs.
• Collaborate with the development team to define, design, accept and adapt features; ensure each iteration delivers expected result
• Lead Agile ceremonies with distributed design and development teams.
• Work with the Scrum Master and the team with Backlog Refinement, Sprint Planning, and Sprint Review ceremonies.
• Define and manage release plans.
• Be the primary resource for questions about the details of the projects through interaction with internal resources, clients, and stakeholders.
• Manage scope and client priorities.
• 2+ Years Agile Product Owner or Project Management experience
• Experience using Visual Studio TFS to manage product backlogs
• Experience with TFS to manage PBI's, Queries, and Kanban
• Ability to pick up technical and business concepts quickly
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent organizational, time management, and project management skills
• Experience using Visual Studio TFS to manage product backlogs.
• Experience and understanding of web and mobile development technologies and trends
Skill set Requested:
Programming Language/Development Tools
• Java (Advanced) – 5+ years
• Oracle (Advanced) – 5+ years
Apply by creating/using account