Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Position: Sr Infrastructure Admin/Engineer - AmNeal
Location: BRIDGEWATER, NJ
Duration: Fulltime & Permanent Hire
Senior Infrastructure Admin:
Categories: Information Systems/Technology
Looking for the Senior Infrastructure Admin with solid experience with EMC, Cisco & VMware. He or She will be responsible for implementing, maintaining, and supporting, developing and designing systems and networks devices throughout company locations.
The goal is to ensure the integrity of high availability, secure network infrastructure and provide maximum performance for company users.
Job Summary/Basic Function:
· Establishing the networking environment by designing system configuration, directing system installation, defining, documenting and enforcing system standards.
· Maximizing network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages, scheduling upgrades and collaborating with network architects on network optimization.
· Securing network systems by establishing and enforcing policies, and defining and monitoring access.
· Reporting network operational status by gathering and prioritizing information and managing projects.
· Knowledge of hosted IP voice services (experience in a Cisco UCM, Alcatel Client and Iwatsu preferred).
· Knowledge of Palo Alto and Cisco firewalls.
· Capacity management and audit of IP addressing and hosted devices within data centers.
· Communication and interacting with other team members for initial requirement capture.
· Knowledge of networking products to include switches, routers, firewalls and the use of TCP/IP protocols and troubleshooting techniques
· Knowledge of Microsoft server and desktop technologies including experience with Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 and Windows 7/10
· Knowledge of Windows Active Directory, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, Group Policy and other fundamental Windows and Network technologies.
· 4- 5 years of experience on VMware products, including ESXi, vCenter, and Platform Services Controller.
· Experience of day to day management of vSphere products, including datastores, standard switches, distributed switches, port groups, VM hardware, VMware tools, ESXi drivers, host maintenance, DRS, HA, patching, monitoring and management.
· Experience in troubleshooting VMware ESXi environment using vCenter/ESXi logs from vCenter UI as well as using esxcli or PowerShell.
· Knowledge of server and desktop virtualization technologies including experience with VMWare horizon view with vRealize operation manager.
· Knowledge and Experience in Storage Technologies, Dell EMC Products such as XtremIO, VNXe, VNX, VXRail, Unity
· Knowledge and Experience in Disaster Recovery tools such as VMware SRM, Recover Points, Replication, DR RPO and RTO Calculation
· Experience with Backup and Recovery products of EMC Avamar, Data Domain.
· Experience and in-depth knowledge of Routing protocols such as EIGRP, OSPF, RIP, PBR, VTP, CDP, LLDP
· In-depth knowledge of routing and switching environments with Cisco, Cisco Nexus, Juniper, Alcatel Client, Dell switches
· Experience with disaster recovery planning and testing, auditing, risk analysis, and business continuity planning
· BS in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience.
· Demonstrated knowledge of advanced networking practices with 7-10 years of advanced experience.
· Proven ability to define and develop solutions based on business requirements.
· Demonstrated knowledge of design, implementation, and maintenance of Software Defined Networking environment.
· Ability to communicate in an understandable and professional manner, both written and verbal.
· Documenting the configuration, upgrades, procedures, incident and problem resolution associated with network hardware/software and operating systems, etc.
· Strong organizational skills and ability to operate in a fast moving environment that at times requires quick response to high profile system outages.
· The ability to bend, squat, crawl at times and lift up to 75+ pounds of equipment.
· Experience with Cisco AND Palo Alto systems.
· Network Design, implementation and management experience.
· Current CCNA, CCNP or PCNSE is preferred.
· VMware VCP-DCV, Horizon view certificate Preferred
Apply by creating/using an account